Hubby Wearing the Panties

Michel here. I am a lady panty man. I love the intimate sweet scent of Lida's panties and often keep one in my pocket to enjoy during the day and one close to my nose at night. I occasionaly were one as well when we go out and Lida knows it. It gives me incredible hardons and it is often difficult to hold back my orgasm. I strongly recommand it to all males in this forum.

Michel here. I am a lady panty man. I love the intimate sweet scent of Lida's panties and often keep one in my pocket to enjoy during the day and one close to my nose at night. I occasionaly were one as well when we go out and Lida knows it. It gives me incredible hardons and it is often difficult to hold back my orgasm. I strongly recommand it to all males in this forum.
I'm the same love smelling my wife's panties after they were worn. ...or my sister in law school sexy little thongs with some discharge and cummmm stains in the crotch. .

Wearing my wife's panties does give me a perverse thrill. It started with trying some on just to see how they felt. Looking in the mirror & seeing the outline of my dick, then stroking it and feeling the material stretch as it hardens. Realizing most men's hard cocks would stick out above the waistband or through the leg opening but mine remained fully contained. Embarrassed at my excitement & the thought that someone would find out what I was doing but unable to stop trying on the different styles, looking for the most frilly and feminine ones.

I would occasionally repeat this when home alone but did not really take the next step until one day I found several pairs she was throwing out. I hid these away, and then found myself once in a while wearing them under my jeans for an evening. Excited by the thought of getting caught. Afraid by what my wife might think if she knew, but excited at the idea of her thinking how much of a sissy her husband is compared to the masculine black men in our fantasies.

Eventually I even started sometimes wearing them when we went out in the evening. This definitely reinforces a feeling of inadequacy for someone with cuckold desires. Knowing you are most likely the only man in the restaurant or bar wearing women's panties. Especially when we one time ended up at a bar we frequent, chatting with the black bartender who I know my wife finds attractive. At the time not realizing this would lead to an interesting turn of events.

I would occasionally repeat this when home alone but did not really take the next step until one day I found several pairs she was throwing out. I hid these away, and then found myself once in a while wearing them under my jeans for an evening. Excited by the thought of getting caught. Afraid by what my wife might think if she knew, but excited at the idea of her thinking how much of a sissy her husband is compared to the masculine black men in our fantasies.

Be good if her lover calls you while you're at work, wanting to know if you're wearing your sissy panties.

d029c8b8-1746-49c5-b541-28f71084cd14.jpg

So far it is just my secret but the idea of someone knowing is part of the thrill. I have never worn them at work but I could see myself allowing a situation like this to happen if my wife takes the next step of accepting a black lover. Its actually quite a turn on imagining the potential embarrassing situations I could end up in.

Be good if her lover calls you while you're at work, wanting to know if you're wearing your sissy panties.

View attachment 454754

Back