Hubby Wearing the Panties

I made my man where a pair of my undies to work one day. He had a Doc appointment that afternoon ;)
We was so excited wondering if the doc would make him drop his paints and see my sexy undies. LOL
He didn't but - maybe the doctor would have approved....
last month before years end...wife made me when i went to the doc..knowing i was going to get a ball cough and a prostate finger exam... our dr. is a black man fyi ! so she asked me to take the next step and wear them to the dr... i dropped tehm when he got in there sonow he knows im a sissy, he smiled at me and said drop you panties honey ...grabbed my balls and sqeezed before i coughed and joked and said ok elbows on the table... felt teh tube on my ass and instant hard on!!! his fingers are soo long and fat...i was soo turned on when he was done i had precum oozing from the tip! i almost shot my load i was rock hard... he smiled and asked if i was ok ..yes i said... go ahead and whipe your little dicklette off so you dont mess your panties... he watched as i swiped it off with my finger and ate it! ...needless to say iwas super horny got dressed and he told me to send my wife in for a consultaion he had fogotten something... she wouldnt tell me why or what he said to her but it took almost 30 mins!

How desirous or comfortable would most hubbies here be if the wife/GF decides that now she's become a black cock slut, that he is now the designated panties wearer in the house? Also, that he must wear his panties outfit for when her black lover/Master drops by the house.

Would you agree or not?
I have been in panties for 7 years now, once realizing how submissive I was it was Her only choice.. we quit swinging and I became her sissy and cuckold. Three or 4 years ago She went exclusively Black tiring of underperforming white males She found what She was seeking in sexually aggressive, Superior Black Males... I have been relegated to oral service only and strap on play....panties 24/7 and other fem attire loving every minute,
such a great life

I met a great guy from Spain with an a monster huge cock very very large. ..he love doing gang bang with black because he love feel their cum while he's fucking the girl after she was fucked for hours. ...i was invited to a gang bang and when we take off our clothes i saw his cock and i stated to wishing to try to suck his unbelievable huge cock. ...i told him that i would love sharing my wife with him but also i want try to suck his cock. ...he said that he would love making me suck his cock and making me dress like my wife. ...i really don't know what's happening because I'm not gay i love women but i want so bad suck his cock and maybe swallow his sperm too. ...i can't letting my wife know about that. ..he told me yesterday that he would love fuck my wife but he prefers making me suck his cock. ...he told me that next month we'll do a gang bang with 6 black guys and a couple and he wants bring me to the bathroom and making me suck his cock. ...but i don't want letting someone else know about that because i don't feel comfortable. ...only with him i feel great. ...it's like i follows in love with his cock. ...im not gay and i don't know what the fuck is happening. ...and he wants making me suck his cock plus 1 or 2 black cock at the same time and i could do that because he's so great! What you guys think about that? ??

I met a great guy from Spain with an a monster huge cock very very large. ..he love doing gang bang with black because he love feel their cum while he's fucking the girl after she was fucked for hours. ...i was invited to a gang bang and when we take off our clothes i saw his cock and i stated to wishing to try to suck his unbelievable huge cock. ...i told him that i would love sharing my wife with him but also i want try to suck his cock. ...he said that he would love making me suck his cock and making me dress like my wife. ...i really don't know what's happening because I'm not gay i love women but i want so bad suck his cock and maybe swallow his sperm too. ...i can't letting my wife know about that. ..he told me yesterday that he would love fuck my wife but he prefers making me suck his cock. ...he told me that next month we'll do a gang bang with 6 black guys and a couple and he wants bring me to the bathroom and making me suck his cock. ...but i don't want letting someone else know about that because i don't feel comfortable. ...only with him i feel great. ...it's like i follows in love with his cock. ...im not gay and i don't know what the fuck is happening. ...and he wants making me suck his cock plus 1 or 2 black cock at the same time and i could do that because he's so great! What you guys think about that? ??
do whatever he ask's of you with as many black guys as he says..don't resist just suck his cock, it will be a releif having others know your a cocksucker eventually especially the black guys they seem to have a sixth sence about this, no matter who they are and where your from, it will be the best sex of your life, and 100% sure you;ll end up ass fucked and loving it !

Back