How would you take this?

So I'm leaving work and I call my wife as always to let her know I'm heading home. After I tell her she says "Thanks for the warning. I'll tell my boyfriend to leave." I'm not the jealous type so I say "Tell him to leave some beer in the fridge or something next time okay?" She says "You probably would say something like that." I said "probably." She thought that the conversation was getting "weird" then. I explained to her that we had done a threesome twice with a guy and she enjoyed it. She did admit to enjoying it but she also reminded me that it was my idea and that she believes marriage is one partner forever lol. I get it but for years I've been using IR videos and talking about her and BBC. She does the same. My question is, should I take this as a test from her to see how serious I am about letting another man fuck her again or should I just back away from the idea? Honestly I'm confused and I'm not sure about bringing up that topic after that conversation lol.

Talk to her. The question would be, if it was for real or just a test. And most importantly: Did it infringe any of your comfort levels (hers and yours)?
Please, keep us updated with what had happened and how your conversation went. Thx.

Talk to her. The question would be, if it was for real or just a test. And most importantly: Did it infringe any of your comfort levels (hers and yours)?
Please, keep us updated with what had happened and how your conversation went. Thx.
Unfortunately I didn't talk anymore about it with her because I thought it would make me seem pushy on the matter. I thought that maybe if she thought about me saying that I wouldn't mind if I knew about it that she would start to think more and maybe start to feel better about it and that I'm okay and happy to let her get some on the side. I just want it to be BBC lol.

Not good when you don`t talk - it looks like you don`t care, which is bad and could as well bring you further apart instead of closer together. :( Even if you want her to be with other men, you will still have an interest in her - so show it! Otherwise, how will she know where she stands in your relationship? o_O

The next date night take her out for dinner and drinks. Make sure the first ******* is before eating. Then after dinner go for a ride and end up an adult book store. Make a deal with her...she can pick out a slutty outfit and you'll pick out a toy. Of course you get a black dildo and a magic bullet. Once you get home give her the best orgasm she's ever had. Bring it out on special occasions until the conversation comes up again. I promise you'll know the right approach then

Not good when you don`t talk - it looks like you don`t care, which is bad and could as well bring you further apart instead of closer together. :( Even if you want her to be with other men, you will still have an interest in her - so show it! Otherwise, how will she know where she stands in your relationship? :confused:
The thing about it is that I've already had the talk with her over a year ago. She knows my feelings and that I love her more than anything or at least I would hope so after telling her how I feel about it all. I let her know that I'm not looking for a reason to sleep with other women and that I want her to experience satisfaction and fun with it all. She isn't always the easiest person to talk to about this stuff since she's usually the conservative type of woman. I mean she fucked a black guy once and said that he was great but he was dirty and fortunately for her it was a curable disease. But I really don't know how to tell her any differently than what I did earlier. I said that if it was agreed and planned and we had rules and regulations in place that I wouldn't mind if she had a boyfriend over. When she said the conversation was getting weird it really turned me off of it.

The thing about it is that I've already had the talk with her over a year ago. She knows my feelings and that I love her more than anything (...)
A woman needs to be constantly reminded of that love. In a "hotwifing situation" she needs a husband who is actively affirming her actions.

But put aside the sexual kink factor for a moment. What husband would not take up the conversation after being told by his own wife she had had "her boyfriend" over at home? No questions like "Who is it?", "Did you fall in love with him, or is it for some sexy fun on the side only?" and "Do you still love me, your husband, the same like before?"??? - Not talking about it at all really looks like you have lost all interest in your wife and the relationship you two have. :( ...just sayin`

My advice is: Talk with her but without being pushy, maybe even without the whole hotwifing/cuckolding theme included; and ask her about her feelings.
i`m wishing you all the best!

A woman needs to be constantly reminded of that love. In a "hotwifing situation" she needs a husband who is actively affirming her actions.

But put aside the sexual kink factor for a moment. What husband would not take up the conversation after being told by his own wife she had had "her boyfriend" over at home? No questions like "Who is it?", "Did you fall in love with him, or is it for some sexy fun on the side only?" and "Do you still love me, your husband, the same like before?"??? - Not talking about it at all really looks like you have lost all interest in your wife and the relationship you two have. :( ...just sayin`

My advice is: Talk with her but without being pushy, maybe even without the whole hotwifing/cuckolding theme included; and ask her about her feelings.
i`m wishing you all the best!
Thanks. Maybe now that it's another day I can talk to her without sounding pushy. I still need to get a moment where I can ask her some questions and let her ask me some as well. It feels weird and awkward and I'm hoping that she gets out of her comfort zone to talk about it.

Back