How would you like to assist your wife and her lover while they have sex?

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I always help my beautiful wife get ready.. I bathe her and shave her. I rub lotion onto her, and help her get dressed.. when she is being fucked I eagerly watch and am ready if they need anything. It is not unusual for them to take breaks. I help him by licker her to keep her wet.. when they are finished, of course I clean.

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Sounds like fun.. but I can honestly say, for us.. I have found she really doesn't need me for that.. or to distract her.. she would rather just know I am there, and pay little or no attention to me, but rather all her attention to him..

Sounds like fun.. but I can honestly say, for us.. I have found she really doesn't need me for that.. or to distract her.. she would rather just know I am there, and pay little or no attention to me, but rather all her attention to him..
Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I dream that my wife goes away with the bull to a room and I'm doing something else while they are fucking. Then, after a while, he leaves and I go get her at the room. Finally, she tells me that it was good and she'll do it again.

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
It is not unusual for me to be sent to bed in a different room when her Bull stays overnight. During the night she comes into my room for a good cleaning and to include me.. I love that..funny how we went from.. "I am not sure I want to fuck another man in our bed" to "Time for you to go to the spare room to sleep.. I'll be in to tuck you in.. in a few minutes..".

cuck4Beth

Male
Gold Member
From
SC, US
I love being told to kneel next to our bed (I like her fucking in our bed) and hold onto the footboard while he fucks her. I keep my mouth shut so as not to interfere with their sexual passion. When called upon, I love getting on the bed and either clean them or keep him hard while Beth rests for round 2-3-4...

Beth calls her photo "a cuck's view of real sex." https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/cuck-hubbys-view-of-real-sex.165774/