How would you like to assist your wife and her lover while they have sex?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by calixto, Sep 9, 2014.

1. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    Either for all those husbands, whose wives have gotten a black lover or for all those husbands who have this phantasy, how would you like to assist your wife and her lover while they are having sex, in front of you?

2. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The first time I saw my wife sucking a black cock she was topless and on her knees when I got home from work, the black man told me to watch and enjoy so I did.

3. Sarah

Sarah Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I like David to be on hand to push cocks back in me, add lube when necessary and clean up once my Bull has finished. I think that's the minimum any cuck should do.

4. TexasCuck214

TexasCuck214 Active Member

US
    I would like to take some pictures, video, and fill one of her other holes.

calixto and secretbbccuckdaddy like this.
  5. 38hsquirter

38hsquirter Well-Known Member

US
    I like for him to lick my clit while I am being deep fucked. This means he will be licking the cock fucking me too. Then he has to clean both of us.

6. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My all time fantasy would be to be allowed to be under my wife and lick her clit as he fucks her much like 38hsquirter stated. However I have not been allowed that pleasure as of yet

Usnluv and hotjen like this.
  7. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    love it when bull is fucking me while hubbys licking my clilt and when the bull cums in me he gets the cream then he cleans the bull up he loves it

8. Bellaazz

Bellaazz Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Hotjen, that is EXACTLY what I am talking about. I would LOVE to do this for my wife and her bull

9. Usnluv

Usnluv Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I always help my beautiful wife get ready.. I bathe her and shave her. I rub lotion onto her, and help her get dressed.. when she is being fucked I eagerly watch and am ready if they need anything. It is not unusual for them to take breaks. I help him by licker her to keep her wet.. when they are finished, of course I clean.

10. Bbc for candy

Bbc for candy Active Member

This is also one of my favorites. Also reverse cowgirl, with hubby licking my clit & bulls cock. LOVE IT !!!!!!!

11. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    I would rather sit and watch or take pictures or video. Assisting would be to guide her mouth to suck her first black cock, hold her hand while she's getting stretched for the first time, hold her legs open while she gets drilled missionary or hold her butt cheeks open for him to open and stretch her asshole.

Bellaazz and secretbbccuckdaddy like this.
  12. Usnluv

Sounds like fun.. but I can honestly say, for us.. I have found she really doesn't need me for that.. or to distract her.. she would rather just know I am there, and pay little or no attention to me, but rather all her attention to him..

1094TT, Bellaazz and Imagination like this.
  13. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    Sometimes when I'm sleeping, I dream that my wife goes away with the bull to a room and I'm doing something else while they are fucking. Then, after a while, he leaves and I go get her at the room. Finally, she tells me that it was good and she'll do it again.

14. Usnluv

It is not unusual for me to be sent to bed in a different room when her Bull stays overnight. During the night she comes into my room for a good cleaning and to include me.. I love that..funny how we went from.. "I am not sure I want to fuck another man in our bed" to "Time for you to go to the spare room to sleep.. I'll be in to tuck you in.. in a few minutes..".