how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

Agreed when we are out and just a bar in the city and she has her heels and skirt almost every black guy will smile or comment. I don't see why never any from white guys. But I guess it's her body language towards black men. I don't see it and I try to catch it but I know it's there.
I have very similar experiences at a club we go to. I always dress a bit different to the crowd, always in heels and my husband and I stand at the bar watching action around us. In most cases it's the black guys who look directly and smile, a number will start up a conversation. But the white guys take a glance and scurry on by as fast as they can. Seems black guys have far more confidence and the white guys are too frightened

I have very similar experiences at a club we go to. I always dress a bit different to the crowd, always in heels and my husband and I stand at the bar watching action around us. In most cases it's the black guys who look directly and smile, a number will start up a conversation. But the white guys take a glance and scurry on by as fast as they can. Seems black guys have far more confidence and the white guys are too frightened
Yea and its black guys everywhere. It's happened on the street at her job and especially when we are out drinking.

Last edited:
I was at a restaurant once and while waiting to be seated, I saw a lady who was wearing a QoS bracelet. As she was with others, and not knowing the situation, I stood next to her and made a comment about how busy the place was and then I interjected, "welcome to the family" She had this look of wonderment and then I said, "your bracelet" to which she said, thanks most don't know what it means. My comment was to be able to reverse the situation whereby one can see it on me and know what it means, hence the question.

I think there are a LOT of white couples out there who think about it and want to try it - and that number is only going to go up as this lifestyle gains in popularity - but rightnow there are not so many who have actually gone through with it and done it.

There's a line between what we fantasise about and what we'll actually do. My past girlfriends would not have gotten a QoS tattoo. They just wouldn't - even if I had wanted them to. They might wear an ankle chain - but they're unlikely to go to public places with anything more overt. They have jobs, lives, families, friends.

My advice to Black guys who want to find cuckold couples isn't based on fantasy it's based on reality:

Yes definitely and awlays make the approach - but make it subtle and relaxed in such a way that no one feels threatened and it's easy to move on with a smile if you're not well received. Then you won't look or feel bad - and at the very least you will have planted a seed in the minds of the couple. I'd advocate the same approach with single women.

I think the thing is to get to know as many white wives as possible as friends. You are then available if she is looking for a black lover. My first lover (of two) is a colleague of my husbands. I met him at a works do and then we fantasised about him. Next time he was visiting I met him "accidentally" and things just happened.

Not true, we have met 4 guys on here that were all real. The "couples" are probably the fake ones though.
Couples. Like yourselves? i wonder... But i guess we are just from the "wrong" part of the world... 4 guys seems like magik. To meet a person they have to be located "somewhere near". The closest we have found on here who seem authentic and would reply to a post or a convo are almost from another continent. LOL Maybe we should relocate then?! ;)

Couples. Like yourselves? i wonder... But i guess we are just from the "wrong" part of the world... 4 guys seems like magik. To meet a person they have to be located "somewhere near". The closest we have found on here who seem authentic and would reply to a post or a convo are almost from another continent. LOL Maybe we should relocate then?! ;)
Sometimes that's the way it is I never thought I'd find one here in Australia it was lovely the white males all they want to fuck you and say was that good huh

I assure you, and the guys we have met from here will assure you that we are REAL. We are on SDC also(same username) and have plenty of validations.

Back