how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Realhunt, Aug 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Realhunt

Realhunt Member Real Person

US
    sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers

2. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Active Member

well if you see a Queen or Jack of Spades Tat that would be a giveaway.. :) :) Ankles are popular for those...

3. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    ONE WAY IT TO WATCH THE FEMALE PART OF THE COUPLE THE WAY SHE LOOK AT YOU MAYBE A SMILE HER EYES ,WHEN THEY AE TALKING DOSE THE HUSBAND LOOK YOUR WAY MORE THEN ONCE,,DOSE THE HUSBAND GET UP AND GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SMILE OR LOOK AT YOU AS HE GO BY,, THAT JUST SOME OF THE WAY WE DO IT IF WE SEE SOMEONE WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET.....

4. biwhitecple

biwhitecple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Look to see if female half is smiling at you. That is how our female half gives hints :) she smiles at all hot black guys that walk by. Yes with me there

5. Realhunt

US
    Definitely didint know that

raykink likes this.
  6. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Don't use craigslist honey, your more valuable than that. I can't say what happens in other areas but typically, when we are out I make the first move

7. Realhunt

US
    thank yall for info is there anything else were there's a lot of white couples any particular age group u think more likely?

pounderful likes this.
  8. Deepthroatco

Deepthroatco Active Member

Queen of Spades is the sign that the woman is a black cock slut.. and the Jack is the guy is the same. I use the term SLUT in a positive mode. Never a negative connotation to it with me. :) :)

9. Realhunt

US
    thanks mrs.charge looking good think I'm done with Craigslist thinking if starting account on that dfw knight site naybe

10. Mrs.InCharge

US
    Typically the age range is usually between 29-55 but there are anomalies. Many more really young couples where I'm located. It's becoming less scary I think

11. Mrs.InCharge

US
    Yea, the fife site is decent but CL is just for methheads in my opinion. It's not that all people there are nasty but I think black guys go there first and if I can steer them toward more respectable sites I try too : )

12. Realhunt

US
    yea definitely depends on the area.. in California met up with two great couple but out her in Texas the adds in the people look kinda sketchy I actually found out about this site from couple out there.

13. Mrs.InCharge

US
    Being just north of you in the great state of Oklahoma, I can tell you that there's enough of us up here you wouldn't need crummy old CL lol

14. Realhunt

US
    lol let me find out been wanting to go up there to play the slots rather play with a couple that's a better win for me lol

Newmamnewman and blznalwyz like this.
  15. Workinwesttx

Workinwesttx Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Very true.

cucky likes this.
  16. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    Jen will be with me, but chatting up all the black guys in the room!

Mickey, Jen's Hubby

cmarquette0120, hedaite and Realhunt like this.
  17. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It's a tough question. No one wants to go where they are not wanted. So you have to be careful. Cuckold couples are at all different levels in this. So I'm sure some are more aggressive than others. Frequent eye contact will be a good clue. Slowly working your way closer. If the couple is interested. And you are close enough. I'm sure they would let you know with some type of conversation. You have to remember. Couple are afraid to approach too. This is not for everyone. So you have to show signs of interest yourself. I'm personally not into tattoos. But sometimes I'll wear jewelry. But not always. Good luck. Couples are out there waiting I'm sure!!!

18. Noreen

Noreen Well-Known Member Gold Member

they're the ones he share knowing glances at each other whenever they talk to a guy. they can have entire yes/no conversations with each other by just a smile and a wink.

19. Realhunt

US
    Thanks for all the advice everybody:blackheart:

20. MILFSEEKERpgh

MILFSEEKERpgh Active Member

US
    I found a cuck couple on there... more than i found here... this place is all talk or voyeurs

bellnyc, sissyslavemtl and leab like this.