how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

My wife loves BBC but also likes BWC as well. She doesnt care what color you are as long as you are fit and BIG!! On a side note we call BWC a "unicorn" as you hear about them but rarely see them. I cant tell you how many "Hung"white guys have backed out on us last minute because of some crazy excuse. Most are probably pic collectors. Its gotten to the point where I make them send me a pic with their cock and face holding something up of a color I choose to make sure they are real and its their cock they have been sending pics of. The fake ones always come up with some excuse of why they wont. On the other side, EVERY BBC we have talked to has been real. It doesnt matter to me either way as long as she is happy.

As far as meeting BBC's in public, she will openly flirt with them in front of me and show them her anklet if she is wearing one. If they look shy she will go up and talk to them and see if they are interested and when he looks at me I just nod and give my approval and go from there. Look for an anklet if they are wearing appropriate clothing.

My wife loves BBC but also likes BWC as well. She doesnt care what color you are as long as you are fit and BIG!! On a side note we call BWC a "unicorn" as you hear about them but rarely see them. I cant tell you how many "Hung"white guys have backed out on us last minute because of some crazy excuse. Most are probably pic collectors. Its gotten to the point where I make them send me a pic with their cock and face holding something up of a color I choose to make sure they are real and its their cock they have been sending pics of. The fake ones always come up with some excuse of why they wont. On the other side, EVERY BBC we have talked to has been real. It doesnt matter to me either way as long as she is happy.
Asking for something specific in a photo is very smart! Everyone has a smartphone now. So there is no excuse! We encountered a few fake BBC. But we believe they are white wanna be cuckolds collecting photos.

Asking for something specific in a photo is very smart! Everyone has a smartphone now. So there is no excuse! We encountered a few fake BBC. But we believe they are white wanna be cuckolds collecting photos.
I agree 1,000%.
Smartphones eliminate virtually ALL excuses. If a (so called) woman I'm chatting with is unwilling to send a simple verfication selfie? - that's my #1 red flag.
Especially if I'm chatting with a supposed younger gal and she tells me she doesn't have a social app like Snapchat or kik? - DELETE.

As far as meeting BBC's in public, she will openly flirt with them in front of me and show them her anklet if she is wearing one. If they look shy she will go up and talk to them and see if they are interested and when he looks at me I just nod and give my approval and go from there. Look for an anklet if they are wearing appropriate clothing.
I like meeting QOS in public. Hopefully I spot some tonight on 6th street!

I don't mind sending size pics, but don't ask me to send comparison pics at 2pm in the afternoon while I'm at work. Lol
Some of the requests I've gotten were just flat out ridiculous.

Don't use craigslist honey, your more valuable than that. I can't say what happens in other areas but typically, when we are out I make the first move
I disagree. I've met great people on Craigslist and we've stayed in contact over the years. The irony is... The real people who list on Craigslist all feel the same way .. that everyone else is likely fake lol

I don't mind sending size pics, but don't ask me to send comparison pics at 2pm in the afternoon while I'm at work. Lol
Some of the requests I've gotten were just flat out ridiculous.
We are a real, layed back working couple. I completly understand if someone cant send a pic right then. Just send it when you can is what i'd say. Dont care when we get the pics im looking for as long as we get them.

I've been reading this thread an am curious as to how many of you would explain the difference between a hotwife couple and a cuckold couple. Sadly there are a lot of me who think that just because a man enjoys seeing his wife/gf with black men that he is by default a cuckold. Curious to hear your thoughts.
I believe the difference is in the sub/dom relationship. If I understand cuckholding correctly the cuck is a submissive to the his wife and her boyfriend. The boyfriend may have a very dominant attitude and they may both openly humiliate the hubby.
In our experience as swingers, hotwives may certainly get fucked by numerous men, but at the husbands discretion. The hubby may watch, participate or even pimp her off but he is unlikely at least in our experience to take a submissive role. In fact I would consider it more a symbol of his control, almost like saying "she can fuck you because I allow it for my own enjoyment".

I believe the difference is in the sub/dom relationship. If I understand cuckholding correctly the cuck is a submissive to the his wife and her boyfriend. The boyfriend may have a very dominant attitude and they may both openly humiliate the hubby.
In our experience as swingers, hotwives may certainly get fucked by numerous men, but at the husbands discretion. The hubby may watch, participate or even pimp her off but he is unlikely at least in our experience to take a submissive role. In fact I would consider it more a symbol of his control, almost like saying "she can fuck you because I allow it for my own enjoyment".
Very well put.

For the couples that would like to be identified when they are available, but are conservative in their day-to-day, there are places online where you can purchase temporary QoS tattoos. Wearing one of those in a discreet place (ankle, shoulder-if wearing something with straps/strapless, etc.) would definitely be noticed by those of us who are in this lifestyle. There's plenty of jewelry options as well. I would approach with no hesitation to say 'hello'.

Back