how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers
scx.jpg

It's a tough question. No one wants to go where they are not wanted. So you have to be careful. Cuckold couples are at all different levels in this. So I'm sure some are more aggressive than others. Frequent eye contact will be a good clue. Slowly working your way closer. If the couple is interested. And you are close enough. I'm sure they would let you know with some type of conversation. You have to remember. Couple are afraid to approach too. This is not for everyone. So you have to show signs of interest yourself. I'm personally not into tattoos. But sometimes I'll wear jewelry. But not always. Good luck. Couples are out there waiting I'm sure!!!
View media item 3978
yes totally agree

sounds convenient, but what if your lady has the QoS necklace, but they guy approaching her is not her type? Do you think he will take it as a license to be too pushy with her, and not accept rejection if he happens to be not her type, etc?
That's a very very good point. Especially if someone is very selective! Or if someone is looking for something specific. Some assume you are easy. And that's just not always the case!

All white couples are cuckoldable because almost all white women prefer black guys.

COUPLE-FASHION.jpg

a couple where both are "checking you out", making eye-contact, smiling at you, getting a close seat in a bar when there are enough free more private seats left, maybe asking if the seat next to you was free, or one of them is starting a conversation with you, the male part is leaving for the toilet for a longer time period than usually expected, maybe making an excuse to you or even asking you to watch for his wife/gf meanwhile

a couple where the female part is making eye-contact, smiling at you or is otherwise openly flirting with you with her partner present

a couple where the male part seems overly attentive to his woman, is repeatedly looking in your direction and smiling or starting a conversation with you with his woman present, and is more polite than you would have expected

a couple where the woman is clothed sexily or revealing and additionally wears some lifestyle-associated symbols (imprints, accessories or tats)

The more of these "traits" are combined the more likely they are what you are looking for. ;)
However those are not necessarily characteristics of a cuckolding couple but, more general, of a hotwifeing/wifesharing couple (unless they show some real explicit symbols directly associated with cuckolding).

So when you suspect a couple to be into cuckolding or wifesharing how do you (re)act? Do you approach them, and how?

Last edited:
sounds convenient, but what if your lady has the QoS necklace, but they guy approaching her is not her type? Do you think he will take it as a license to be too pushy with her, and not accept rejection if he happens to be not her type, etc?
That was issue I had with wife and her bull. After a night out I brought up QOs tattoo and he talked her into it but she wanted it large and on her chest. I had to say no you need to beable to hide it all the attention it would bring. Already get many approaches from black men it would be crazy. I told her on side of tit or waist where if she's dressed to show it and wants to show it. I suggested on ass or pussy so she held off.

I've been reading this thread an am curious as to how many of you would explain the difference between a hotwife couple and a cuckold couple. Sadly there are a lot of me who think that just because a man enjoys seeing his wife/gf with black men that he is by default a cuckold. Curious to hear your thoughts.

I've been reading this thread an am curious as to how many of you would explain the difference between a hotwife couple and a cuckold couple. Sadly there are a lot of me who think that just because a man enjoys seeing his wife/gf with black men that he is by default a cuckold. Curious to hear your thoughts.
IMO the difference between a hotwife/wifesharer and a hotwife/cuckold couple as adult lifestyles lies both in the roles taken by the participants and their attached feelings.

A typical aspect for a cuckolding couple would be some sort of D/s play with either the wife/girlfriend or her "bull(s)"/lover(s) or both/all of them taking a dominant role over a submissive husband/boyfriend, at least to some extent, in many cases also including humiliation and/or degradation of the husband/boyfriend.

A wifesharing couple, in contrast, can more suitably be described as a swinger couple with mostly or only the wife playing, or as a sexually half open relationship. Typically, there is no or only minor D/s play involved, and neither the wife/girlfriend nor their lover(s) aim to degrade the husband/boyfriend nor does he feel humiliated.

In some cases there are only blurred lines between the two. For instance, when a husband/boyfriend feels humiliated or set back simply by the fact that another man gets intimate with his woman: In this case it may already be referred to as cuckolding. But there are other cases too...

For instance, i would call it plain wifesharing, when a long term swinger couple decides to change their sexually fully open relationship to a half open one with only the wife/gf actively playing. The husband/bf probably won`t feel humiliated at all as he is used to his wife playing with others like she has done many times before already.

Aspects of ethnic groups, "race", skin color or "interracial" sex need not necessarily be associated with cuckolding or wifesharing. Many wifesharing and cuckolding couples play outside the "IR" domain, while yet others choose it as the foundation of their adult lifestyle.

Personally, i would take the role of a wifesharer, not a cuckold. i would like for my woman to play with others - men and women - as she chooses and feels comfortable with, no matter age, size or skin color. But i`d prefer for her male lover(s) to have good stamina, a big "tool" and dark skin. ;) Also, i would prefer taking part or watching to her playing alone, and LTRs to ONSs.

But in the end it`s all about a couple`s mutual respect, love, trust, support, consent, agreement, loyalty and the well-earned rewarding pleasure for all the involved!

Back