how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

IMO the difference between a hotwife/wifesharer and a hotwife/cuckold couple as adult lifestyles lies both in the roles taken by the participants and their attached feelings.

A typical aspect for a cuckolding couple would be some sort of D/s play with either the wife/girlfriend or her "bull(s)"/lover(s) or both/all of them taking a dominant role over a submissive husband/boyfriend, at least to some extent, in many cases also including humiliation and/or degradation of the husband/boyfriend.

A wifesharing couple, in contrast, can more suitably be described as a swinger couple with mostly or only the wife playing, or as a sexually half open relationship. Typically, there is no or only minor D/s play involved, and neither the wife/girlfriend nor their lover(s) aim to degrade the husband/boyfriend nor does he feel humiliated.

In some cases there are only blurred lines between the two. For instance, when a husband/boyfriend feels humiliated or set back simply by the fact that another man gets intimate with his woman: In this case it may already be referred to as cuckolding. But there are other cases too...

For instance, i would call it plain wifesharing, when a long term swinger couple decides to change their sexually fully open relationship to a half open one with only the wife/gf actively playing. The husband/bf probably won`t feel humiliated at all as he is used to his wife playing with others like she has done many times before already.

Aspects of ethnic groups, "race", skin color or "interracial" sex need not necessarily be associated with cuckolding or wifesharing. Many wifesharing and cuckolding couples play outside the "IR" domain, while yet others choose it as the foundation of their adult lifestyle.

Personally, i would take the role of a wifesharer, not a cuckold. i would like for my woman to play with others - men and women - as she chooses and feels comfortable with, no matter age, size or skin color. But i`d prefer for her male lover(s) to have good stamina, a big "tool" and dark skin. ;) Also, i would prefer taking part or watching to her playing alone, and LTRs to ONSs.

But in the end it`s all about a couple`s mutual respect, love, trust, support, consent, agreement, loyalty and the well-earned rewarding pleasure for all the involved!
Well said. Not every cuckold is a submisssive either. Some are dominant with the wife. Its all a matter of preference. I look at it more like sessions than a lifestyle. Because I still need a vanilla kind of life if im in a relationship.

My wife has a friend who has s ******* that had a baby about 18 months ago and her job requires her to travel a lot all over the US sometimes when she is home has my wife watch her *******. She is tall slender blonde who dresses to impress with spike heels with dresses or jeans, the other day she wore some low rider jeans. When she bent over to get her ******* was treated to pink thong and lots of butt crack yet as her top went up her back saw her tattoo. It was a butterfly with a black spade in the middle.

This thread talks about the QoS and the women wearing them. Is there a symbol that the men can wear so the women know the men are interested.

This thread talks about the QoS and the women wearing them. Is there a symbol that the men can wear so the women know the men are interested.
If you are talking about Black men here the answer is NO!

The reason is that in most communities it is a man`s task to approach women and not vice versa. So the QoS serves as a woman`s means to show Black men that they have an interest and like to be approached by them. If you are a Black men who is into white Women then all that is needed for you is to send those wW you are attracted to a warm smile and start a convo. ;)

If you are talking about non-Black men then there is a symbol just like the QoS although its meaning is not quite clear (like the QoS itself, btw). i`m talking about the joS (jack of Spades) here, which may mean that a guy is into Women who prefer Black men or, more appropriate, into Black men himself.

Regards.

If you are talking about Black men here the answer is NO!

The reason is that in most communities it is a man`s task to approach women and not vice versa. So the QoS serves as a woman`s means to show Black men that they have an interest and like to be approached by them. If you are a Black men who is into white Women then all that is needed for you is to send those wW you are attracted to a warm smile and start a convo. ;)

If you are talking about non-Black men then there is a symbol just like the QoS although its meaning is not quite clear (like the QoS itself, btw). i`m talking about the joS (jack of Spades) here, which may mean that a guy is into Women who prefer Black men or, more appropriate, into Black men himself.

Regards.
Thanks for clarifying this. There are some women who choose to be very discreet and therefore they wont wear the QoS symbol and I was wondering if there was a way for them to know who the guilty suspects are as there are tons of black men who have no interest in white women.

Thanks for clarifying this. There are some women who choose to be very discreet and therefore they wont wear the QoS symbol and I was wondering if there was a way for them to know who the guilty suspects are as there are tons of black men who have no interest in white women.
i doubt that there are black men who have no interest in white women, or women who have no interest in black men, provided they are heterosexual. As long as you have interest in a particular sex there will always be people of that sex that attract you no matter a particular (single) visual trait.

As an example, a man can well say he prefers women with a particular hair color. Does that mean he is blind to a beautiful woman who happens to not have that hair color? Most probably not.

But to get back to your question... Try to wear a shirt with an imprint that gives a hint to the ladies. Or an armband showing "I ♥ QoS". But be aware that this may not only lure beauties toward you. ;)

i doubt that there are black men who have no interest in white women, or women who have no interest in black men, provided they are heterosexual. As long as you have interest in a particular sex there will always be people of that sex that attract you no matter a particular (single) visual trait.

As an example, a man can well say he prefers women with a particular hair color. Does that mean he is blind to a beautiful woman who happens to not have that hair color? Most probably not.

But to get back to your question... Try to wear a shirt with an imprint that gives a hint to the ladies. Or an armband showing "I ♥ QoS". But be aware that this may not only lure beauties toward you. ;)

I understand your rationale but that's an excellent idea.

First the way a wife is dressed! Heels no bra tight clothing dressed for attention things like that. Then you can just tell by her body language if you talk to her
Agreed when we are out and just a bar in the city and she has her heels and skirt almost every black guy will smile or comment. I don't see why never any from white guys. But I guess it's her body language towards black men. I don't see it and I try to catch it but I know it's there.

Back