how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

Realhunt

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers

ONE WAY IT TO WATCH THE FEMALE PART OF THE COUPLE THE WAY SHE LOOK AT YOU MAYBE A SMILE HER EYES ,WHEN THEY AE TALKING DOSE THE HUSBAND LOOK YOUR WAY MORE THEN ONCE,,DOSE THE HUSBAND GET UP AND GO TO THE BATHROOM AND SMILE OR LOOK AT YOU AS HE GO BY,, THAT JUST SOME OF THE WAY WE DO IT IF WE SEE SOMEONE WE WOULD LIKE TO MEET.....

thanks mrs.charge looking good think I'm done with Craigslist thinking if starting account on that dfw knight site naybe

It's a tough question. No one wants to go where they are not wanted. So you have to be careful. Cuckold couples are at all different levels in this. So I'm sure some are more aggressive than others. Frequent eye contact will be a good clue. Slowly working your way closer. If the couple is interested. And you are close enough. I'm sure they would let you know with some type of conversation. You have to remember. Couple are afraid to approach too. This is not for everyone. So you have to show signs of interest yourself. I'm personally not into tattoos. But sometimes I'll wear jewelry. But not always. Good luck. Couples are out there waiting I'm sure!!!
View media item 3978

sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers

they're the ones he share knowing glances at each other whenever they talk to a guy. they can have entire yes/no conversations with each other by just a smile and a wink.

Back