how to spot a cuckold couple in public?

I think it's important that the hubby looks and acts friendly to the black guy. When hubbies been with me and we've got chatting to a black guy, I can see the guy studying my hubby slightly. Presumably weighing him up to see if hubby is cool with what's going on. So my hubby deliberately makes an effort to be friendly, shaking hands, breaking the ice, hinting at naughty things to come later. I obviously flirt and chat nicely, now and again making my BBC and QoS tattoos bit more obvious.

I assure you, and the guys we have met from here will assure you that we are REAL. We are on SDC also(same username) and have plenty of validations.
Wasn`t meant as a statement of disbelief addressed to you. ;)

Maybe i was just venting to the fact that my lil town has a black population of about 0.5% with no more than 0.3% of them being male. Most of those of them within a reasonable age group either have a partner or are looking for a relationship.

A couple with its female half available for NSA play only with her partner on-site just doesn`t seem to meet any of their requirements. :(
Although i know i`m right... please, prove me wrong! :help:

I believe the difference is in the sub/dom relationship. If I understand cuckholding correctly the cuck is a submissive to the his wife and her boyfriend. The boyfriend may have a very dominant attitude and they may both openly humiliate the hubby.
In our experience as swingers, hotwives may certainly get fucked by numerous men, but at the husbands discretion. The hubby may watch, participate or even pimp her off but he is unlikely at least in our experience to take a submissive role. In fact I would consider it more a symbol of his control, almost like saying "she can fuck you because I allow it for my own enjoyment".
This explains the relationship hubby and I have! He has given Me his permission to be as much of a BBC Slut that I want to be and if I go beyond his expectations he gets excited for My independence and encourages Me to "date like a single girl" and put myself in situations we have both fantasized about!!! Pimps...Hooking...Swing Clubs...Black Bulls... Brothels...Gang Bangs and all other forms of Pleasure!!!

sup hello how yall doing. was just wondering is the any signs that you can watch out for that will be let you know the they maybe a cuckold couple? I've met and had a great time with cuckold before but I'm only able to find on Craigslist and other sites like this. would love to just find couple in my person instead of relying on sites can anyone give pointers
Interesting question!!!!
I have read all the replies ignoring the usual , comments from the ones who obviously have no experience but want to get the usual crap in type.
Firstly from our point it matters very little if the guy/husband is with her is a "cuckold" or just loves sharing his "hotwife" I suppose I fall into both "cuckold hotwife hubby" I just love sharing her with other men full stop!
the scenario suggested by some posters of her attracting men in bars/clubs/hotels is what we favour the most when we do go out alone, and I find so arousing is watching the actual "pulling a guy" the best

1 anklet is must
2 ace spades tattoo ankle is favourite with another just visible on the back of the shoulder
3 heels higher the better
4 short micro skirt/dress
5 no underwear at all so her nipples are visible and when she wants can just give that glimpse of her shaved pussy
6 as many state , its that smile, catching a guy looking
7 being left alone if possible on a bar stool, or where a guy can sit by her, I choose this option, and stay in sidelines, once I can see she has got guy by her
8 he looks around to see where you are, just make a point with an acknowledgement by, just nodding, smiling is usually enough to give him the confidence to carry on and by walking away he soon realises he has the ok.
At this point in the game, he usually asks the obvious question "where has your partner gone?" and she tells him the truth, and sends a text or calls in front of him to tell me she will see me later at home, or just says "I will ring you later"
this then gives her the opportunity to find out if he wants her on his own, or can hubby join in.
it works for us, and unfortunately it does usually end up that he wants her on his own 9 times out of 10, but I find the waiting, or her leaving her phone on just as exciting

We are starting to be more and more open about it all. Only time will tell how open and fun things can get. We are both starting to get more comfortable with the entire lifestyle as a whole and has opened a totally new outlook on possibilities.

With me and my husband black guys just know. I do smile at them and check them out but maybe it's how I look idk or how I dress. My husband is very plain and conservative. I have a lot of tattoos and don't dress conservative at all. Maybe it's obvious that we are pretty much opposite and I just look like a woman who loves black men.

With me and my husband black guys just know. I do smile at them and check them out but maybe it's how I look idk or how I dress. My husband is very plain and conservative. I have a lot of tattoos and don't dress conservative at all. Maybe it's obvious that we are pretty much opposite and I just look like a woman who loves black men.
hopefully one day i'll have a wife like you

thanks mrs.charge looking good think I'm done with Craigslist thinking if starting account on that dfw knight site naybe

We got very lucky on Swing Lifestyle and met a super nice cool black guy with a very nice large cock.
There were a number of rude guys and white guys to sort through though as you can't select what you're looking for based on race.

Good luck!

Back