how to orgasm and keep taking it (bottom)

The hardest thing to do. I used to be sucking someone's cock and play with my little clitty cock. Timing it so right after they came in my mouth I would shoot off. But if I came first I couldn't continue.
Eventually I just made myself continue. After all I owed it to that cock that let me suck it. Now I can keep sucking and, if lucky enough even take another.
If I do get a second, I start getting hot again. So it is worth it.
Keep trying!!

I only cum from getting fucked. I can usually cum at least once from anal as it is my only sexual release now. If it has been a while I can cum, keep getting fucked and cum again. I have even had a few times where I have cum 3 times (that was with multiple guys). Sissygasms are really the best and the most intense orgasms I have ever had. Training to only cum this way is totally worth it for a true sissy.

The hardest thing to do. I used to be sucking someone's cock and play with my little clitty cock. Timing it so right after they came in my mouth I would shoot off. But if I came first I couldn't continue.
Eventually I just made myself continue. After all I owed it to that cock that let me suck it. Now I can keep sucking and, if lucky enough even take another.
If I do get a second, I start getting hot again. So it is worth it.
Keep trying!!
I don't do anything with my own dick. I concentrate on sucking the BBC and swallowing his load. but I still softly suck his dick until he stops. It is his choice. I sometimes cum but mostly don't. no problem. sucking his is the prize.

I'm waiting on a new black man that has a monster cock,I going to give him everything I got in me,an try an make him feel in love with my pussy an mouth, hopefully he will want it more an more until he is fuck me everyday,it's my calling in life to belong to a black man with a really big dick,I already will do anything that he tell me to doScreenshot_20171109-162117.png

The greatest orgasm in my life happened while I was getting fucked by a Black Man with a BBC. I was on my back with my knees pushed up to my chest, my feet over his shoulders. As he was stroking in and out I started to get this tingling sensation where his cock was hitting something inside me. I had no idea what was about to happen to me in the next few minutes. That sensation kept increasing until it started radiating throughout my body. My control was gone, I was lost in the moment and even my fingers and toes were on fire. He was asking me if I was okay but never slowing his pace. I have no clue how long it lasted but when I finally regained my composure I was completely numb, out of breath and I was quivering uncontrollably. Yet I never shot one drop of cum out of my dick. He simply said, " I found your spot".

anybody able to take it in the ass until they and cum and still keep going? if so how?

It's all a state of mind. You think about sucking cock or getting fucked, and that turns you on. But after you cum you are no longer turned on. Same thing applies why men simply roll over and go to sleep after sex - they are simply no longer horny. And this is why men don't experience multiple orgasms as much as women do. Most men get thrills from the physical nature of sex and when thats over your no longer interested. While most women prefer the emotional side of sex. If you stay with it, or simply take a brake for a few minutes, you will start to get aroused again and quite possibly have a second orgasm. On average it only takes 20 minutes to be ready to go again.

Regret is a powerful emotion so be sure you are doing what you want to do before you do it.

Back