How to I approach a white man about his wife?!

be careful and look for ads on dating sites or put an ad in yourself specifying you want a couple. You should have an idea what you are willing to do such as let the husband watch or clean or even lick while you fuck his wife. There are plenty of couples looking. We had niv=ne different men when we stayed out near Home Depot when she worked there for a year

There are so many avenues now with websites clubs etc that cater to the lifestyle. I would be very cautious about cold approaching a couple in public. That could end very badly. Fantasy is fantasy but real life is real lol. If you were to see me and my wife out in public I can guarantee you we would NOT look like a couple that would be in the lifestyle. That is by design as we do have public life to a degree. We meet most of her hookups through websites and swinger clubs. We have been in the LS for sometime now and actually network through there. On the off chance we are at a random club or out in public, of she sees a black man she is interested in, trust me there will be no doubt in his mind she's attracted to him.

Last edited:
Soooo. It’s all about RESPECT all the way around. There is a fantasy aspect of the lifestyle that could ruin the situation. Here are some thoughts..

1. engage in a conversation with both the husband and wife to gage interest.
2. keep it casual and as the conversation advances flirt with the wife a bit more but continue to engage with both.
3. Take charge of the conversation while keeping both involved and making it about the wife. Lots of compliments for her and them as a couple.

show real interest and read the situation. At the worse you will leave with 2 good friends as the best you’ll move from there. It’s the simple things when engaging with anybody. It should be like talking to anyone else and then letting it flow.

Soooo. It’s all about RESPECT all the way around. There is a fantasy aspect of the lifestyle that could ruin the situation. Here are some thoughts..

2. keep it casual and as the conversation advances flirt with the wife a bit more but continue to engage with both.
3. Take charge of the conversation while keeping both involved and making it about the wife. Lots of compliments for her and them as a couple.

show real interest and read the situation. At the worse you will leave with 2 good friends as the best you’ll move from there. It’s the simple things when engaging with anybody. It should be like talking to anyone else and then letting it flow.
I agree with this 100%. It is always tricky to approach a couple outside of the swinging community. But casual conversation is always a good way to start and you will get a green light if they are receptive. Dance & night clubs seem to be the best rather than taverns, pubs and sports bars.

Sounds like a fine approach. It certainly would work for me. I’d give him a signal that I wouldn’t stand in his way and let him take it from there.

Back