How to I approach a white man about his wife?!

It has to be more women and men looking for young bulls?! Maybe they don’t know about the site? What is the best way to approach a white man about his wife
Bruh! First thing that you have to understand is that this lifestyle is still discreet even though its picking up in popularity so approaching random couple's who are not in the lifestyle is going to get you into trouble you don't need.

One of the safest things to do is to do search of any and all swing lifestyle venues in your area like the clubs, retreats, resorts ect. In some communities the lifestyle folks have regular places where they frequent like specific bar and grills, hotels, clubs ect.

Women in the lifestyle low key advertise their status that they are on the hunt for that bbc. You can look for QOS symbol on her jewelry and accessories. You can also pay close attention to the choosing signals that she is sending you by looking at you and giving you the eye while her man is sitting right next to her. Nowadays is the guy isn't getting totally offended by her looking at you then there's a good chance that they are a lifestyle couple.

Send them a ******* and see if they will come over to you. If they come over to you, then you can say some like: "hi there, you guys look like a fun couple, are you guys polyamorous or in the lifestyle" ? If they are not in the lifestyle they will find the fact that you sent them a ******* weird and will likely blow you off after thanking you but if they are in the lifestyle then they will appreciate the gesture and walk over and be social with you.

For respect purposes i never approach a couple out in public. Learn the lifestyle and go to swingers club and watch. I attend a swinger club and stay towards the back to watch and observe how couples interact. the woman or wife would approach me and make conversation Couples or woman will approach you or you can compliment a wife. The point is getting a feel for hotwife swinger lifestyle.

Swingers club is best place because it leaves no room for guessing. Bars can be not certain as far as couples thats into single bbc

By attending swingers club i became familiar on couples interactions. when im out in public i look for same interactions and i kinda have a idea if they are in lifestyle.

***Never go by anklet bracelet or ring on right finger. Those are mix singles and not for sure they are hotwife or swingers. Or try online swinger.I met shy couple years ago on craigslist personals. The funny thing is wife tells me she gets approach all the time by black men lol. She never does anything. meanwhile she getting my bbc while her husband is recording.

Last edited:
It’s usually guy will approach wife and complement her on any thing from looks to what she is wearing. Had guys ask about her butt hugging pants that they wanted to get for their wife. Anything to start a conversation and a little flirting if wife is interested she will flirt back. If not she will answer them and will move on if not interested.

It’s usually guy will approach wife and complement her on any thing from looks to what she is wearing. Had guys ask about her butt hugging pants that they wanted to get for their wife. Anything to start a conversation and a little flirting if wife is interested she will flirt back. If not she will answer them and will move on if not interested.
Thats the norm, men approach woman all the time.The point isnt who approach first because lifestyle is different, the main point is seeing interactions on how couples act to let single guys know its ok to talk verse going out in public and approaching a random couple that may find it offensive.
Im just speaking for my personal experience, when i go to swingers club i get approach often by hotwife. I do approach woman but never a couple. I would rather tell the husband his wife is hot verses just going to wife directly if husband is there. by his wife

Last edited:
Thats the norm, men approach woman all the time.The point isnt who approach first because lifestyle is different, the main point is seeing interactions on how couples act to let single guys know its ok to talk verse going out in public and approaching a random couple that may find it offensive.
Im just speaking for my personal experience, when i go to swingers club i get approach often by hotwife. I do approach woman but never a couple.
Well here in NYC wife gets approached all the time with me there and has said I’m with my husband when they came on to her hard and they will apologize and say I thought you were friends or had guy say he thought she worked at the bar. I had a guy come over to tell us of a party he was going to if we wanted to join cause we looked like a fun couple and this place is dead. I always wondered if wife gave the look or a vibe. Pretty much start a conversation and see where it goes.

Playful flirting about her is a good start....Ex. "I'm going to steal her from you haha just kidding".
The Aviator Smile GIF
How You Doin Kiss GIF
Alicia Silverstone Flirt GIF

Well here in NYC wife gets approached all the time with me there and has said I’m with my husband when they came on to her hard and they will apologize and say I thought you were friends or had guy say he thought she worked at the bar. I had a guy come over to tell us of a party he was going to if we wanted to join cause we looked like a fun couple and this place is dead. I always wondered if wife gave the look or a vibe. Pretty much start a conversation and see where it goes.
lol (work at a bar)that can be a way but again most men will find that insulting and things can go wrong.

Well here in NYC wife gets approached all the time with me there and has said I’m with my husband when they came on to her hard and they will apologize and say I thought you were friends or had guy say he thought she worked at the bar. I had a guy come over to tell us of a party he was going to if we wanted to join cause we looked like a fun couple and this place is dead. I always wondered if wife gave the look or a vibe. Pretty much start a conversation and see where it goes

Jules just stay safe while on wife swinger hunt. Not all white men will take it as a compliment. Thats why i advice to go to swingers club to observe or maybe talk there. Racism still exists and other factors as well. Dont get killed for trying to get laid

lol (work at a bar)that can be a way but again most men will find that insulting and things can go wrong.
Well the dive bars in NYC where the have tables and bar gets packed and always have extra staff walking around. We would never go to a swingers club and don’t go out looking to hook up but it happens. I also have never been disrespected or felt nothing more than the guy feeling out the situation.

Attached is a photo of my wife in her CFM outfit that has aroused the cocks of a number of black studs. If you had spotted her wearing such an outfit, would it arouse your cock? If yes, then your own cock is telling you that she is hot wife in heat and for you to put some kind of move on her. Smile at her, if at a dance club, ask her husband if he would mind if she dances with you. If she is a true hot wife, she will up the ante by exposing an aroused nipple, spreading her legs to give you a look at her bare pussy, or by rubbing/caressing your bulge. Wear an outfit that shows off your masculine body and other assets. If you are really lucky, the cuckold husband will approach you and use a typical cuckold line: "My wife is in heat right now; and she is attracted to virile black men like you. As her submissive cuckold, I like to watch while a "Real" man shows me how to give her what I cannot. Care to help us out?" And then let nature take it's course.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 12
A few things - Yes any kind of anklets or hotwife type jewelry indicates an interest…. Also, if she’s out with hubby and you’re able to catch her eye it’s worth striking up a convo….if they’re openly friendly and flirtatious then might as well just bring it up….. you’ll never know if you don’t ask. My wife LOVES attention from black guys when we are out or when she is out with the girls… she prefers meeting that way over these types of sites, though they obviously do serve a purpose, I’m usually the one doing the scouting here she likes to meeting casually and spontaneously

Back