How to get streched right and get used to it?

D

deeplike

Hey all ✌️

Me and my husband are preparing me for our first encounter with a bull.

I want to meet a man with real 9 inch. We have a 9 x 2,1 inch cock sleeve.

I am bottoming out at 6,6 Inch depth and I can take 1,6 Inch in diameter without a single pain, so the sleeve stretches good 😁

I know here on this site are very well experienced women, who probably know what I mean 😝

Are there any tips (positions, techniques) for us to get me wide and deep enough for my dream bbc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lots of foreplay and licking certainly helps. Use a good lube. Remember a dick is not as inflexible as a dildo so you'll naturally conform more. Just take it slow and easy. Before you know it he will be all the way in and you won't stop cumming.

Well lots of foreplay and licking certainly helps. Use a good lube. Remember a dick is not as inflexible as a dildo so you'll naturally conform more. Just take it slow and easy. Before you know it he will be all the way in and you won't stop cumming.
Sounds good to me thanks :) But when the tip of the sleeve/cock is hitting the end of my vagina. He have just to push it slowly furter in with slow smooth strokes and it stretches deeper over time?

Yes you will adapt. But yourself a soft skin skin dildo and not a sleeve so you can practice with something more realistic.
Oh nice. Yap, we just have the sleeve to train. The dildo we have is big enough but that’s to soft for my tight pussy. Dosent feel right in my opinion and slips to easily out.

how long it usually took until you take a cock in size like a 9 inch full at the beginning of your BBC/Life Annie?

My gf is like that! Gets all 11inches balls deep! She cant control how much she cums and dripps!! Ine a huge bbc is burried its he has control of her totally! At least my gf anyway!! Xxx

Just getting into the sleeve realm. What happens after you cum? Does he take it off and stroke, is it enough feeling for him to cum in the sleeve? how does all of that play out?

Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping in here, I have just purchased a new dildo and it is a little bigger than expected in the girth department! I'm worried it will be uncomfortbale for my partner as she says the Vixskin Lonestar (left) is big.... It's coming up to ovulation time so thinking of trying it whens shes super horney. Any thoughts or advise welcome. Thanks

Thanks for the tips :) my husband is fucking me good with the 9 inch sleeve. I think it can be more thick.

my husband was shocked how easy I can take a thick one. My fingers barley touch each other when I grab and squeeze the sleeve 🙈

But my husband is a bit sad about how easy I can take that (it’s two times thicker than his one) and he feels degraded :/

You have discovered the truth, many women can never take the excessive length of some men. The depth of the normal vagina five to seven and a half inches. Girth is really where you're able to stretch. You can use dildos or other objects to accomplish that. Myself i love the DPP with two real cocks. It's something you can do as a couple. The color of the second man is not important i assure you you close your eyes tight or wear a blindfold you will find guessing the color of the cocks is at best a lucky guess.
Women who have been altered by having a hysterectomy can often take those really long ones with little or no discomfort. I found that out after tumor ****** removal of my parts. As for the shock your guy feels, remind him you can stretch enough to allow the head of a baby to pass through. No guy has one that big unless it's in his mind. May you find the fit that pleases you most.

Mrhankeystoys.com has some of the most realistic dildos I’ve seen or felt! That might be the ticket to you stretching and prepping for a big thick bull.
Your telling me! The medium Cody went well on the first go, slid in nicely once she and the dildo were warmed up plus a tonne of lube. The BREED’R cum lube Mr Hankeys sell on the site is fantastic, re-enacted a BBC cream pie perfectly! Nice work Mr Hankey’s Toys! Maybe the Lampwick uncut next!!!

Your telling me! The medium Cody went well on the first go, slid in nicely once she and the dildo were warmed up plus a tonne of lube. The BREED’R cum lube Mr Hankeys sell on the site is fantastic, re-enacted a BBC cream pie perfectly! Nice work Mr Hankey’s Toys! Maybe the Lampwick uncut next!!!
You do know the products! I have a medium Rent Man. Wow!!!

You have discovered the truth, many women can never take the excessive length of some men. The depth of the normal vagina five to seven and a half inches. Girth is really where you're able to stretch. You can use dildos or other objects to accomplish that. Myself i love the DPP with two real cocks. It's something you can do as a couple. The color of the second man is not important i assure you you close your eyes tight or wear a blindfold you will find guessing the color of the cocks is at best a lucky guess.
Women who have been altered by having a hysterectomy can often take those really long ones with little or no discomfort. I found that out after tumor ****** removal of my parts. As for the shock your guy feels, remind him you can stretch enough to allow the head of a baby to pass through. No guy has one that big unless it's in his mind. May you find the fit that pleases you most.
My Wife had a hysterectomy when She was in Her early 40,s, She never ever had a problem taking a big black cock, Her regular boyfriend had the biggest cock ,I have ever seen.

Back