How to get started as a Hotwife

antsrule

Female
Hi everyone. For those who don’t know me I’m Catherine…or Cath. I have been reading up on some threads and have decided that it’s my turn to… to go black.
I will give you some details right here.

I’m 23, married for 4 years with a dghter of 3. My husband often travels back home for work, sometimes for days or even weeks at a time… He is a close minded man, I do not plan on informing him of what I do.

I’m looking for advice regarding how I should get started. How should I meet? How does this all work?

Your best bet is paid lifestyle sites like SDC dot com or swing lifestyle dot com . Paid sites keep most fakes and time wasters away and focus on more real and experienced people in the lifestyle who understand the unique dynamics at play with couples. They also have cert / review features so you can read what prior partners have to say about the persons level of respect , personality and sexual ability . We have long stopped engaging anyone who doesn’t have at least 2-3 different reviews . Too many fakes and people who aren’t serious in the lifestyle

lately content creators have been the easiest. They never flake out , always treat us well, and have all the proof of their experience on their pages and profiles . You just need to see if they’re good with not filming (many are) if you aren’t comfortable with that

It's sad your doing this without your husband's support & partisapation , I wouldn't be in the lifestyle without my husband he's my soul mate & love of my life he supports & encourages my new found passion & we make sure to reconnect after my playmates leave for loving passionate sex & cuddle off to sleep in his arms content & full of cum

It's sad your doing this without your husband's support & partisapation , I wouldn't be in the lifestyle without my husband he's my soul mate & love of my life he supports & encourages my new found passion & we make sure to reconnect after my playmates leave for loving passionate sex & cuddle off to ******* in his arms content & full of cum
Why said, wife has my blessing but says she only wants me so I have to be content with just watching her go out dressed sexy and enjoying flirting and getting chatted up. But she will not go further than that.

welcome, Cath. it's nice to hear from the wife. there is not enough participation from the wives, here.

i look forward to hearing about your adventures.

I read this and I'm confused by the question. I wonder where and what kind of life has the poster lead. How can a female be 23 years old and ask such a question. Has she gone through life without some guy hitting on her.

Hi everyone. For those who don’t know me I’m Catherine…or Cath. I have been reading up on some threads and have decided that it’s my turn to… to go black.

I’m 23, married for 4 years with a dghter of 3. My husband often travels back home for work, sometimes for days or even weeks at a time… He is a close minded man, I do not plan on informing him of what I do.

I’m looking for advice regarding how I should get started. How should I meet? How does this all work?
This isn't hotwifing, this is adultery

It's sad your doing this without your husband's support & partisapation , I wouldn't be in the lifestyle without my husband he's my soul mate & love of my life he supports & encourages my new found passion & we make sure to reconnect after my playmates leave for loving passionate sex & cuddle off to ******* in his arms content & full of cum
I agree. The more successful and erotic affairs I have had were with the knowledge of the husbands who tried, but usually failed, to woo my woman back. There is the thrill for me, the seducion and tension, not just the fucking...

I understand where you’re coming from I know quite a few girls like you have sex with black men and your husband do not know for some of them it’s a turn on This lifestyle is not for everyone your husband might not agree with it just make a joke one day ask him what he thinks sometimes they say no that’s not gonna happen some don’t mine

If you are real, first thing is to talk to your bf if you have one. Second is to be sure it is what you want and third thing just do it. But when you do take the plunge keep your safety and when you make plans actually show up.

Back