How to get hubby to clean me up?

I would love for hubby to clean me up after i get a blk load. but, he doesnt seem interested,and thinks that would make him gay or bi-sexual? he is totally str8. any ideas on how i can get him to clean me up afterwards?

Some hubbies would be interested, and some won't. Everything comes down to communication: How well you choose to communicate with our hubby this sort of information will make a lot of difference than forsing it on him. That might only scare him off. I know a lot of hubbies who've thought about doing this, but the thought of doing it got them to chicken out, but that's probably cos their wives didn't communicate properly wit them about it.

You need to make him become well aware of what this means to you, and as well what you reckon it will mean to him, too. Cuckoldry is a three-way thing, and every person needs to know his/her role before anything surprising happens.

Make sure he doesn't orgasm beforehand....a husband who has been watching his wife get taken by a black bull will be so fucking horny he will do things he would never do if he wasn't in a lustful frenzy. Another way is to have hubby licking your clit 69 style while your bull is fucking you....and then after the bull cums and pulls out you just drop your wet pussy fully onto his tongue....but make sure hubby hasn't come yet! Then encourage him, tell him how good it feels, how much you love him sharing you....and how good that black seed feels in your pussy. Make sure he cums while doing this and the cucky training is started.

mmmmmm I got hard reading this

I'll bet half the men I've had sex with are Straight, go figure.
lol it pisses me off that your right why are there gay men on here and other sites pretending to be men and claiming to be a cuckolds ?? i have no problem with gays or anyone what ever you do is up to you but why pretend your something your not

if you love and respect your wife, and you truely living your cuckold role I think it is only natural for a cuck to have pie. I would think that it can only strenghten her loved for him. By eating pie he is showing his total love and devotion to her, and an aceptance of his place and role in their relationship.

lol it pisses me off that your right why are there gay men on here and other sites pretending to be men and claiming to be a cuckolds ?? i have no problem with gays or anyone what ever you do is up to you but why pretend your something your not

Although I do agree that there are many gay men hiding behind the "cloak of cuckolding" in order to try to score some straight black dick, I do think the majority of husbands that are or wish to be cuckolded by their wives are straight, even if they are willing to have sexual contact with the wife's lover in the course of being cuckolded. That or perhaps bi.
Just because one may have a differing view as to what comprises being "gay" than you, doesn't mean they are pretending to be something they are not.

Back