How to adjust to a bigger cock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vanilla4blk, Dec 2, 2012.

1. vanilla4blk

vanilla4blk New Member

We had posted this in another section but didn't get any responses. If you have never had a large cock before, how do you adjust to the larger size without alot of pain?
    We are a mwc looking to fill some of our fantasies......mainly my first bbc......and was wondering if there were other couples or single women on here with similar interests that could fill us in on this. I am excited but scared due to the fact that I have never had anything bigger than 6 inches and hubby wants me to get with a very well hung black guy. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated......thanks

2. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

You must go SLOW and you will become "adjusted" to the large size!

eclipse likes this.
  3. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

I've worked my way up, by relaxing and taking my time with favorite toys of increasing sizes ;) But I know a friend of a friend who is, let's say, very (very) sexually active, and she just can't take guys on the big size and even gets hurt, I think some of us are just built differently.

:blackheart: Lanie

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Yeah, just go slow, 'cause that pussy is gonna get ruined anyways ... :)

caption_RuinedPussy.jpg

BBC910, willsrvu and Katiana4black like this.
  5. vanilla4blk

vanilla4blk New Member

Yes, that what I am starting to see by all of the pics of these big black cocks!

6. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

Go slow at first. after the tenth stroke or so it will feel great.

milf4bbcstretch likes this.
  7. Bass God

Bass God Well-Known Member

UK
    AAAAGGGGHHHHH GROSS....

8. SaraSuxBlack

SaraSuxBlack Active Member

1) expect it to hurt. You are going to get stretched, you are going to get pummeled. To me, that is what I want. If I wanted "comfortable" sex then I would stick with my husband.

2) orgasm before insertion, orgasming loosens you up and gets your juices flowing.

3) use a vibrator during sex.

4) Prep with big toys, fingers.

9. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I don't have a problem with a woman going cowgirl. Most women have a lot more cock capacity than the realize. Her biggest fear the first time she get a big one is that it is going to hurt. If she is on top she can control the depth of penetration and the intensity if the fuck. Once she has gotten accustomed to the larger cock positions can be switched and she can get her pussy properly fucked. Of course there is nothing wrong with staying on top, as I have gotten older that has gotten more appealing

willsrvu likes this.
  10. Claire

Claire Well-Known Member

My first time with my b/f he was very gentle. It helped that i had been touching myself all day in anticipation of him coming to see me. I was so eager to please him I didn't let on that it hurt a little

Pav, sniffer and BBCrush like this.
  11. alljack

alljack Member

12. queenmature

queenmature Well-Known Member

US
    go slow it takes a lot of "practice". Breath, relax, breath.... have a patient partner.

masterkarl_li, sexymomma and time2try like this.
  13. Agnes28

Agnes28 Member

Just remember that probably you won't be feeling nothing with average ( white) guys later

tristan_dirden likes this.
  14. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    Lube slow lube slow enjoy

15. time2try

time2try Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Thats not exactly true. When my husband uses a rather large dildo on me and I cum, after he fucks me and I feel him just fine, and he isn't what I would consider "hung" but I feel every inch and love it. Maybe it depends on the individual huh?

Dmerta69 likes this.
  16. Agnes28

Agnes28 Member

Yes you right I should not speak basically about everyone

time2try likes this.