How to adjust to a bigger cock

We had posted this in another section but didn't get any responses. If you have never had a large cock before, how do you adjust to the larger size without alot of pain?
We are a mwc looking to fill some of our fantasies......mainly my first bbc......and was wondering if there were other couples or single women on here with similar interests that could fill us in on this. I am excited but scared due to the fact that I have never had anything bigger than 6 inches and hubby wants me to get with a very well hung black guy. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated......thanks

I've worked my way up, by relaxing and taking my time with favorite toys of increasing sizes ;) But I know a friend of a friend who is, let's say, very (very) sexually active, and she just can't take guys on the big size and even gets hurt, I think some of us are just built differently.

:blackheart: Lanie

1) expect it to hurt. You are going to get stretched, you are going to get pummeled. To me, that is what I want. If I wanted "comfortable" sex then I would stick with my husband.

2) orgasm before insertion, orgasming loosens you up and gets your juices flowing.

3) use a vibrator during sex.

4) Prep with big toys, fingers.

I don't have a problem with a woman going cowgirl. Most women have a lot more cock capacity than the realize. Her biggest fear the first time she get a big one is that it is going to hurt. If she is on top she can control the depth of penetration and the intensity if the fuck. Once she has gotten accustomed to the larger cock positions can be switched and she can get her pussy properly fucked. Of course there is nothing wrong with staying on top, as I have gotten older that has gotten more appealing

My first time with my b/f he was very gentle. It helped that i had been touching myself all day in anticipation of him coming to see me. I was so eager to please him I didn't let on that it hurt a little

We had posted this in another section but didn't get any responses. If you have never had a large cock before, how do you adjust to the larger size without alot of pain?
We are a mwc looking to fill some of our fantasies......mainly my first bbc......and was wondering if there were other couples or single women on here with similar interests that could fill us in on this. I am excited but scared due to the fact that I have never had anything bigger than 6 inches and hubby wants me to get with a very well hung black guy. Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated......thanks =====================================================================KIM here, your husband sound like my husband, he 6" 2, my firsr & only BBC was twice as big as Roy was , in GIRTH & LENGTH, AT FIRST HE PUT 3--4 INCHES IN ME, it feeling he had all of it in, I was have massage wave{ORGASMS} for the first time in my life I know for sure a was get fuck, he was very easy on me, but u know the inches was come, one by one came, he stay for two days now, my husband watch this for two days, I bet he jack off 15-20 time,i'm 5'9" & 117lbs,before the two day was over, I was fuck like a woman in heat, i'm petty sure I was, Roy still call this BBC up, I wish he call him more, so for u start out very slow,

Back