how soon should u let a woman know your into this?

I told my now wife two hours into our first date. I knew I only wanted to be partnered to a hotwife, so to not waste hers or my time I just told her. She was quite a slut in her teens and a bit of a homewrecker in her 20's so as soon as she googled the term cuckold and it stated that a man (usually with a small penis) is monogamous to a promiscuous wife, she told me its not something that interests in the near future, but the idea appealed to her a lot. It also helped bring up the topic of my penis size.
The hard bit was telling probaby 12 or so women on first dates that either laughed, looked shocked, repulsed or said not in a million years.

Last edited:
I told my now wife two hours into our first date. I knew I only wanted to be partnered to a hotwife, so to not waste hers or my time I just told her. She was quite a slut in her teens and a bit of a homewrecker in her 20's so as soon as she googled the term cuckold and it stated that a man (usually with a small penis) is monogamous to a promiscuous wife, she told me its not something that interests in the near future, but the idea appealed to her a lot. It also helped bring up thetopic of my penis size.
The hard bit was telling probaby 12 or so women on first dates that either laughed, looked shocked, repulsed or said not in a million years.
wow
sounds effective

For us, we started as a couple. It will vary on comfort with sexuality. Luckily, my wife had a thing for bbc just never went thru with it until I told her it was okay. After some hesitation she became quite the bbc addict. However, was weirded out at first and took some time to go through with it.
the truth when you start to put your eyes on the bbc you have a hard time thinking that you can have that taste for the bbc but when you have a husband like you who helps you and makes you a lot of likes after of all that is easier and yes I agree with your wife one after the first time she becomes addicted to the B vc

For us, we started as a couple. It will vary on comfort with sexuality. Luckily, my wife had a thing for bbc just never went thru with it until I told her it was okay. After some hesitation she became quite the bbc addict. However, was weirded out at first and took some time to go through with it.

About how long did the process take with you wife?

It took hubby a few years of us dating and fell in love then finally whispered it to me one night while we were kissing and luckily it was also my biggest fantasy and we were both so relieved to finally let it out. Now we’ve been married for 10 years and have been together for over 15 years.

Back