How small is too small?

think it matters only when guy lacks in other areas...looks...or technique....with tongue..!!!.had one huge lover..claimed he could not come unless.....he fucked my ass!..i was newly divorced...took me to nice places...and was huge!..came out of bathroom..dropped towel i shook..but...being divorced..horny!!...i let him break me in..not all of it...and yes whenever we slept together....my ass was taken....so naive!a47fa1fb.jpg barely covers me.jpg

I guess if you were trying to have sex and he couldn't penetrate you or you were just absolutely not into but I don't know what specific measurement that would come with.

I am just over 4.5" fully erect and likely thinner than average and have had very few problems in satisfying a woman during sex, however I do make as much effort as I can and have developed really good oral skills to make up for any shortfalls.

Having said that Sarah has always enjoyed much larger cocks, especially really thick ones, she is still happy to have sex with me but larger cocks bring another element to sex, she always refers to how they feel inside her being stretched and filled.

We have in the past used sleeves which extend me to 6" or 7" with added girth when Sarah desired some more stimulation.

I don't believe the problem is that a dick is too small. The problem is that some people's brains are too small. 2 people who truly love each other can always find a way to give each other pleasure.

I think that this is true to an extent. I think folks read to much into things. Yes, 2 people who truly love each other will always find ways to give each other pleasure. My husband isn't very big at all, does that mean I don't love him. No, does that mean I am going to bash him because of his little dicklet? No, he knows he is small and knows I can't feel him in my pussy.

Personally, I like a guy who has a cock bigger than 4 inches, if he is thick and 6 inches, I would ride him.

I think that this is true to an extent. I think folks read to much into things. Yes, 2 people who truly love each other will always find ways to give each other pleasure. My husband isn't very big at all, does that mean I don't love him. No, does that mean I am going to bash him because of his little dicklet? No, he knows he is small and knows I can't feel him in my pussy.

Personally, I like a guy who has a cock bigger than 4 inches, if he is thick and 6 inches, I would ride him.
This is not a question of "Do I love my husband less if he has a dicklett?" Its a sex question that will bring me off. A dicklett will not make me cum, a significant black dick will bring me off.

can give blow job to any size if he cums big - otherwise need 8" to do the job in pussy or ass
oh yeah, love that answer. BJs are always enjoyable, especially when taking lengthy trips ... and the truckdrivers love seeing them, too. Nice reading posts from a swallower instead of a spitter ... lol

Back