How small is too small?

I've been reading and seeing a lot of threads about "too big" or "the perfect size". Now, I'd like to know, what do you consider too small?
Whats the size you would decline?
Only 2 inch of Vagina has nerves in it meaning 2 inch of thick cock would be enough for a blind women but for psychological satisfaction of satisfaction needs at least 4.5 inch dick size but penis is considered bonus if it is between 7 and 8 inch

And women stop bashing your husband's. Your not complaining when he's busting his ass to put a roof over your head. And pay the Internet bill, so you can type away. You knew exactly what he was packing when you married the guy.
Wow clam down, anyone in this cuckold scene do it cause the really enjoy it. It is sexual fun and foreplay.

And women stop bashing your husband's. Your not complaining when he's busting his ass to put a roof over your head. And pay the Internet bill, so you can type away. You knew exactly what he was packing when you married the guy.
^^^^LOL!
I said and thought the VERY same thing when I started reading this thread. Even someone with a BBC can easily find some of the comments being spouted out offensive and whats quoted above is actually correct and "real talk".

But this IS the internet and hearing the different women's point of view is very interesting.

This is a very interesting topic. I once had a conversation with an adult film star about size and she indicated that most women only need 4” to orgasm — unless you’re a size queen. She even indicated that women prefer a smaller penis for anal. That being said, it seems as if girth was preferred over size. I’ve never had any complaints about my penis size. I’ve been told it’s too big and I’ve also been told it’s just perfect. I think size is always going to be a mater of perception. There are a lot of big cocks out there. I can comfortably say that whatever you think is big, there’s always bigger. If I’m not mistaken, the man who has been titled as having the biggest penis in the world is Caucasian. I think he’s 13” flacid — and according to most — very unattractive. Rumor has it a Hispanic man is 19”. Nevertheless, it’s the way the hammer is used that drives the nail through the wood. I’d be curious to follow this thread to see more opinions. And for the record, I’ve been measured at 7.3” and that was coming down after an orgasm. I’m probably closer to 7.5” but even I can admit that some woman have turned me on a lot more than others. I haven’t measured my girth but hopefully my pictures give you some idea as to what I bring to the table. Maybe that’s a deal breaker for some of the beautiful woman on this site, but that has never stopped me from being happy with who I am.

Cock size can be very irrelevant. Many women that are bi or lesbian will tell you that no one trips their trigger like another woman. A skilled tongue is at least as important as the size of the male organ. If you can consistently curl your partners toes she isn't likely to care if you do it with your cock, tongue or a piece of lasagna. ( she might find the lasagna a bit kinky though)

Back