How small are your tits? Like them the way they are or want them to be bigger?

34C for me. The size is fine. I can fit in most dresses fairly well. (where to bottom is too big or small when your boobs fit right. I could say the same for my hips, but this is about boobs.

I was a 34 DD nursing. I did not like being that big. The afore mentioned dress issue for one, but running and just feeling "top heavy" was weird to me.
34C is nice! I would think that 34DD would be a lot to handle! But I bet you looked good running! (I'm old enough to remember Bo Derek in "10"!)

My mom (now in her 70s) had large breasts and had back issues as well. She got a breast reduction when she was in her 50s and said it was the best think she'd ever done. I think she went to a 34 too ... not sure. She was only out of work two weeks.
I have several medical conditions that make even the simplest surgery high risk for me so unfortunately not an option.

My medical team elected to keep me in the hospital for weeks both times I had appendicitis due to the extreme risk of me undergoing an appendectomy. If they won't take out an organ making me go septic I doubt they'll downsize my titties lol

Back