How should interracial be promoted more in society?

We've probably all seen the real life video of Chris Jones' heavy uncut tackle falling out of his spandex during a sprint.
F9-rZ89WMAAltZI (1).jpg

Moments like this recent commentary on "New Heights" help drive home the superiority of Black Dick in a very jovial, non-threatening way. These white boys get a real kick out of Chris' BBC exposure. They emphasize his size, calling his dick a "third leg" and "the hummer". The best part is their acknowledgment that Chris is so "blessed" compared to them, with Jason eager to admit his white dick is way too small to ever fall out of anything. Guaranteed the majority of white dudes watching identified with Jason's admission and the Black dudes watching were reveling in the praise along with Chris, no shame at all and none needed. The more this is admitted in public the less threatened white guys will be by BBC, the less shame they'll have about their inadequacy and the more open to praising the Black Man's huge advantage.

Oh come on you lot!
This is easy and you should ALL be doing it
Women,,,married or whatever!!
TicTok make a vid and tell everyone how marvellous being blacked is and how much better you feel get on ladies forums tell them you tasted the dark side and the pleasure is like nothing you’ve had that EVER came before

Guys be brazen make vids get on forums be confident tell gals to call you up

Small Boys,, Cucks,,, sissies WHATEVER
Get on social media, sports forums, problem page forums tell that you’ve accepted the fact that your lady needs larger black cock and your happy for her, tell them you help her in other ways, like housework!!!

GET DOING IT NOW AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!!!

and report back!
That’s an order xxx
Mmm yes I would like to be that cuckold!!

Yes!!! Keep reinforcing breeding with these young white girls...

I think this current interacial push in culture and media shouldn't just be based around white women and black men, but every race and dynamic possible. Why not an asian man and latina? Black woman and white man? Asian lady and black man? White man and latina? Etc.
I personally think all woman should try Black Men... They need real men to satisfy them

Back