How should interracial be promoted more in society?

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif
Awesome

Droit du seigneur, (French: “right of the lord”), a feudal right said to have existed in medieval Europe giving the lord to whom it belonged the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any one of his vassals. The custom is paralleled in various primitive societies...
Innoway a king pen or a ******* lord is also like a Lord

tumblr_o9hy76JhlW1vyhakgo1_500.gif

Commercials like this one.

View attachment 3229048
Omg. This needs to shown often and daily on main
That is quite right. There should be many bars offering drinks for half price only for white female and black male in order to attract them to the bar and then in due course of time, they would get acquainted with each other.
Oh yes. I love more upscale clubs with dancing to charges a heavy cover for white males but free for white babes and black males. You can see how compatible they are when beautiful white babes in grinding with a bro on the dance floor.

Omg. This needs to shown often and daily on main

Oh yes. I love more upscale clubs with dancing to charges a heavy cover for white males but free for white babes and black males. You can see how compatible they are when beautiful white babes in grinding with a bro on the dance floor.
It's so fucking hot to see that. I take my gf to black and mixed clubs just for that reason. Black guys move on her and it's all over, beginning with the grinding and humping on the dance floor.

Thanks for sharing this, always loved Kendra's Blacked scenes and now I know that there was an element of realism to them.
Thanks for sharing this, always loved Kendra's Blacked scenes and now I know that there was an element of realism to them.
And there's countless white girls who are dying to repeat it but haven't had the nerve.....yet.

Back