How should I handle this?

Interesting that she kept " the evidence ". Clearly , not something she does a lot as most women know not to preserve any evidence. So. Stay cool. Maybe just a "quickie". Not a clear sign of something more yet. What are you thinking ?
Do you think that wife's lover put the condom on and maybe wife wants to inseminate herself after she's showered and lover's scent is washed away? She could be truly cuckolding her hubby

It all depends on how you feel about it. If you want to be a cuck, then it is okay. If not, then she cheated on you.
If you do not want to be a cuck, then I would confront her with it, telling her you know she cheated.

Come to think of it a bit longer, even if you are okay with it, in bases she cheated on you. So in my opinion there is something wrong in your marriage. And that is trust. Because she cheated you cannot trust her anymore. She should have talked to you, orbtold you she did something. But she did not, so there is a trust issue here.

Do you think that wife's lover put the condom on and maybe wife wants to inseminate herself after she's showered and lover's scent is washed away? She could be truly cuckolding her hubby
Used condom in Kleenex in her purse is not something a woman who is cucking her husband does because she isn't using condoms. Used condom is often a sign of first time sex with a new man. Someone she has just met and not always a BBC. Also a sign of future activity ie she let this guy fuck her ( she took the showner ). And she may do it again. This is how things get started and women become hot wives. But also assumes he was a good stud and she wants more of him.

I'm hurt, but excited, i don't know how to think, i secretly wanted this , but now i don't know
Lots of women ( couples ) doing this now. Often husbands sit back and let the wives choose the guy. But this is too soon to know where this goes. Could have been some hoy young stud or even older guy at work and she finally said yes. For now keep silent and play dumb and see where things go. Could be the beginning of lots of hot sex.

I'm hurt, but excited, i don't know how to think, i secretly wanted this , but now i don't know
been there done all that 31 yrs ago
difference was I don't find a condom but a slut wife coming home with spunk running down her legs with her knickers in her handbag
thinking I was sleeping in bed not stood in dark hallway with the lights off
that "startled rabbit eyes in headlights" was something I will never forget

Back