How quick was your wife addicted

Mmh , still unbelivable that my wife would be addicted . hope not because i still like to fuck her . but if it would come out that she s addicted it would be hot and as long i can lick her also fine for me .

How quick was your wife addicted to bbc after the first time she tried it?
My sophomore year in college I worked at a movie theater and my manager was a 6'8 basketball player of Haitian decent. He was super nice and built and asked me out. At 5'4" I enjoyed having his protection at parties and what not but before our first date we were both at work and closing up, I saw him get a hard on through his pants which was enormous. Already being as super slut, I decided to let him fuck me in the back office. Took a month to finally get is all in. Hooked after that.

My wife tells me she was fascinated by and attracted to the black boys even when she was very young. She never followed through until she was about 18 years old and continued have sex with them throughout college. This was before she met me, and I never knew about her being the girl on campus who was into black men until we were married for several years. It was then she confessed to me about her attraction to them.

When I mentioned early in our relationship about some swinging in a previous one she replied “don’t ever expect me to do anything like that” 18 months later we had our first threesome with a bbc, it had been her decision to involve a black male. It was only going to be the once, just to experience the moment, even though our first encounter didn’t go as planned, we enjoyed it enough to try again, within 3 months of our first meet we had our first time with multiple bbc, over ten years ago and still enjoy ourselves👍

After years of trying to get get my wife into cuckolding with black guy’s and her totally refusing, then when she had been slowly seduced then seeing her first black cock in the flesh, she couldn’t wait to be fucked by him . From that first time she has become addicted to black cock .
How did you told her and how she got attracted by the idea ?

My wife is super sexy, especially compared to me, like she's a 10 and I'm a 4or5. Here's a pic of her now at 34! We had been married for 4 years, She was 28, now 34, when she tried her first black Cock. She was addicted the first night after only about the first 3 inches (total 8 inches and thick) slid into her "tight white little pssy", as he said it. It took her a little while to be able to take him all but he eventually got her loosened up enough to start destroying her balls deep. I've never seen her scream and cum like she did, just over and over. I mean i was even mesmerized by the sex they had and i only watched that night, mainly cause i couldn't believe my wife actually invited a black guy to our house for sex she had met in Tinder. That was the first time she ever squirted too, again and again, she got embarrassed cause she didn't know if that was natural. He told her that sex with him it was totally natural. After about 2 hours of him fucking my wife and her cumming and squirting all over his dick, she started saying she couldn't handle anymore. And everytime, He would say Ok, then start kissing her again very passionately, would go down on her and then would slide his magnificent black cock back into her. He did that for almost another 2 hours until she was finally begging him to stop, barely able to talk at that point in between her heavy breathing and moaning from the orgasms. She tried to sit up a couple times but was so weak all she could do was roll over. He abs and legs were destroyed from the ridiculous number of orgasms He gave my wife. Her pussy was so swollen she asked after he left if i would gently lick her. He didn't leave our house till almost 5am on Friday cause he had work at 7. She was supposed to work too but had to call in a substitute to take her class. He put his number in my wife's phone as they were laying together naked and told her when she wanted more to text him. I answered him from my chair with an "Ok", but he waited for HER to answer him so she smiled, looked at me and answered him with "My husband has fantasized about this for a couple years but I can't believe i actually did it! He's the only person I've ever fucked...I don't know why i waited so long! But you said you've been a Bull for white couples before, right? What do we need to do for you to be MY Bull??" My heart sank and i didn't know what to do or say, so i just sat there, all of us still naked. It was a fantasy not even a day before but now my wife had a Black Bull. So he answered with, "that's what i wanted to hear. Text me later. "
To say, She's gotten a little wild since then, is an understatement. Lol
View attachment 6076417
Damn! She is super sexy and 10 may be an understatement, you are a lucky, lucky man!

Back