How popular is this site in the middle east/Egypt?

boodyzzz

Male
Hello, I'm kinda new to this site (joined couple of months ago) and have been browsing the forums for a while. It seems like most of the accounts (verified and unverified) are from the US, UK, with a minority in Europe. How many active middle eastern/Arab/Egyptian couples are there currently on this site? It would be great to get to know some of you.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm kinda new to this site (joined couple of months ago) and have been browsing the forums for a while. It seems like most of the accounts (verified and unverified) are from the US, UK, with a minority in Europe. How many active middle eastern/Arab/Egyptian couples are there currently on this site? It would be great to get to know some of you.
I've been wondering the same thing cause I love Arab women and more and wanna meet some and have some fun with them too

Lol, as a middle easterner (actually from turkey, idc some people claim it as europe some people claim it as middle east) i haven't had any fun yet. Trying to introduce myself and trying to be kind as much as possible. People mostly active are farther away from me while members close to my area are mostly inactive.

Another aspect about the Middle East that would be interesting to know, is how far does each Middle East state go to repress the swinger polyamorous sex life style ? I know it varies a lot from country to country. An Egyptian friend of mine told me that in his country the police investigated a swinger community and had 300 couples arrested and imprisoned only for practicing swinger sex !
That explains a lot why this community is so ‘dead’ . My impression is that Arab women are very passionate and consequently would certainly like this type of life style ! But no one wants to go to jail, just for having done a threesome !

Back