How popular is this site in the UK?

Davebull

Male
Real Person
I'm new to this site (joined on Tuesday) and have been browsing the forums for a while. It seems like most of the accounts (verified and unverified) are from the US, with a minority in Europe. How many active UK couples are there currently on this site? It would be great to get to know some of you.

Last edited:
Beautiful fair skinned freckled red headed Scottish lassies soft pale thighs have been waiting centuries for that moment they gently open and to except and receive the darker more muscular firm strong body of a good looking smooth brown skin lover … as her new lovers darker body is between her open pale thighs in the baby making missionary position thrusting lovingly deeper inside her completely unprotected reaching deeper than any local Scottish freckled lad could ever reach with his wee pink willy….she is taking the darker stronger harder fuller cock deep …centuries of fair skin finally comes to an end as her new darker lover erupts releasing his warm very fertile seed so deep inside her waiting womb…. Finally….he kisses her hoping he’s done it l.

Last edited:
Beautiful fair skinned freckled red headed Scottish lassies soft pale thighs have been waiting centuries for that moment they gently open and receive the darker more muscular firm strong body of a good looking smooth brown skin lover … as her new lovers darker body is between her open pale thighs in the baby making missionary position thrusting lovingly deeper inside her completely unprotected reaching deeper than any local Scottish freckled lad could ever reach with his wee pale pink willy….centuries of fair skin finally comes to an end as her new darker better lover releases his warm very fertile baby making seed deep inside her waiting womb…. Finally…. They kiss knowing and hoping they’ve done it l.
Love the thought of sexy pale skin redhead

Wanted to add, would be great to make friends with other couples in the UK, I think for BDSM (which we are very active in) it's common to make and meet with other couples. Not for play, just as friends to share stories, have a laugh.
With this, I think it's even more suitable to meet with other couples.
Just strange this isn't more of a thing.

If other couples would like to make friends we are very open to it.

Back