How often do you masterbate?

Selymm

Male
Gold Member
I remember reading an online study that looked at the sexual habbits of people from different races/countries etc and remember seeing one particular part that said white men have much more mastabatory experience when compared to black men.

So my question is, are you black or white, and how often do you masterbate? (Im gonna go ahead and assume that white guys are going to have higher numbers. ESPECIALLY on this site 😂)

It is a question of culture not skin color. i know there are Africans from some regions who think of masturbation as a degrading act. The logic behind it goes like this: If you masturbate (as a man) you may be less capable of having sex with a Woman; you may be unattractive or have a bad seduction game. All of which can be seen as "unmanly" or less masculine. i don't think this idea is common among "sexually educated" American Black men or white men.

On the other hand a study that involved American Black and white men concluded that Black men typically have higher testosterone levels than whites. It could be interpreted in a way that Black men also have a higher drive and it takes more to satisfy their sexual needs. That in turn could mean that Black men are more involved in sex or masturbation than white men?

Personal note and answer to the question... When i am in a relationship, i use to have sex on a daily basis (and still masturbate at times). When i'm single, masturbation frequency typically was between one and three times a day. i say was because it somehow decreased over the past year. Today it is about two times a week. ;) (swm here BTW)

@Selymm: How about adding a poll to the thread?

It is a question of culture not skin color. i know there are Africans from some regions who think of masturbation as a degrading act. The logic behind it goes like this: If you masturbate (as a man) you may be less capable of having sex with a Woman; you may be unattractive or have a bad seduction game. All of which can be seen as "unmanly" or less masculine. i don't think this idea is common among "sexually educated" American Black men or white men.

On the other hand a study that involved American Black and white men concluded that Black men typically have higher testosterone levels than whites. It could be interpreted in a way that Black men also have a higher drive and it takes more to satisfy their sexual needs. That in turn could mean that Black men are more involved in sex or masturbation than white men?

Personal note and answer to the question... When i am in a relationship, i use to have sex on a daily basis (and still masturbate at times). When i'm single, masturbation frequency typically was between one and three times a day. i say was because it somehow decreased over the past year. Today it is about two times a week. ;) (swm here BTW)

@Selymm: How about adding a poll to the thread?

There is no study stating that. Actually it was the opposite. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3850289/

Please. Science is not to be mistaken as your opinion.

Back