How often do you have sex with your wife?

Twice a week when she's hooking up regularly with her bull. Maybe twice a month when she's not. In other words, a lot more often when she's hooking up. Being engaged in the lifestyle really increases our sexual appetite.

Last edited:
Actual intercourse has been less and less each and every year, I’m getting it maybe 1-2 times a month now and I haven’t had my cock sucked in over 10 years since asking her ONE SINGLE TIME in a moment of my horniness to refuse to suck white cock and only suck black cock forever….something she has abided by 100%.

As far as cunnilingus, I’m eating her pussy more than ever because it’s almost always freshly fucked and she loves plopping it on my face to show me what a slutty, black cock loving slut I’m married to, how much her pussy prefers black cock and cum and she lets me jack myself off usually while I’m cleaning up his cum out of her pussy.

My wife and I play around on a regular basis, at least 2 or 3 times a week. That consists of her getting oral, both vag and anal. I use toys on her, mostly hand held stuff and a couple cock sleeves. Sometimes she'll give me a handy in the shower after a night of play, or if a bull is coming over and she wants me out of their hair. When we first started the cuckold arrangement she would like me slip it in her ass... But that dried up once I started play with guys more and more (for a few reasons).

On Friday I usually get home first, straighten the house up, cook dinner and wait for her. We then have a nice dinner and watch some tv while she plays on her phone. About 8:30 her bull Todd knocks on the door. They make out on the couch next to me until she is worked up. I then kneel on the floor and eat her pussy while they kiss. Todd reaches down and feels how wet she is, then it’s off to the bedroom. I go to the guest room and listen to the headboard smack the wall for several hours while I jack off 2-3 times then go to *******. The next morning I wake up first and bring them coffee. I then begin eating her again while they kiss and get in the mood for another round. When he leaves then it’s my turn. She usually sits on my face backwards,puts lube on her pinky finger and rubs the underside of my penis head until I squirt on my stomach. This has been going on since last Christmas.

You lucky bastard

My dick has a max. length of 1" and is always soft. In addition, I have a very fat belly and fat thighs which act like a barrier. Physically, my dick cannot get beyond a women's outer lips. See attached photos.

Attachments

• Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    Classic Nude Pose-Front View, Boy Size Dicklet Hidden By Fat Belly and Fat Thighs.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    Full Nude_ Front View, Displaying Why My Wife Janet Prefers Sex with other Men.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    Full Nude_Side View, Tiny Dicklet Barely Visible Under Fat Belly.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Most days that she is at home we make love unless we are too tired, which happens sometimes.

I clean her when she gets home from her bull's place. She loves that she gets blacked a few times a month (sometimes more) and that she gets loving sex from me when she can't be with her Bull.
Update. She now sees her Bull 2-3 times a week. He gets more than I do these days which she openly prefers.

It always shocked me when I spent the night with couple's over the years and when hubby's would tap me out so they can take a turn! (Because once I'm deep inside that little married pussy I basically move in it like I just paid the mortgage on that pussy. 😂🤣) So hubby's would watch her get orgasms for hours then want to cut in and have their turn. While they are pounding their wives many of them would tell me that they don't have sex very often at all at home. Especially not as rigorous as he's giving it to her in front of me as though the potential for competition actually makes him perform at a higher level than usual.

I must say that I always found that shocking because whenever I had a girlfriend in the bed with me either she would wake me up sucking me or just trying to climb on top for a ride and likewise I'm trying to slide the panties off or to the side so I can slide up in her! (I love it when you're try to get the panties of thinking she's asleep and she raises up so you can get them off to help you! 🤣😂) So as a single guy I cannot imagine sleeping next to a beautiful hotwife with all her sexy goodies and not be fucking her at least a few good quickies and a few good marathon sessions a week!

Over the years I have come to the realization that if the dick is awesome, amazing, exceptional and she always cums multiple times 💦 then those legs will always stay open like the drive thru at N and Out Burgers!😁 Now over the years I have had numerous guys who were married tell me that their wives didn't want to have sex very often. I'm sorry but the main reason for this issue is she's just not getting what she wants out of it so she doesn't feel like doing it very much and when she does it's more like a treat or a reward for hubby.🤦‍♂️

Let me tell you something from the perspective of a guy that has been on the outside of marriage looking in and looking in from the inside of marriage as a guest. If a woman has to go to work, take care of ******* when she gets home, and take care of the home and you don't help, then not giving her an adequate orgasm regularly isn't the least of your issues. If that's the case of course she's gonna stay dryer than the Sahara Desert and not want to give you any of those goodies she's holding!😪 But if you go work, come home and you spontaneously do the chores, and take care of the *******, to where she doesn't have to do anything for the rest of the night then trust me those legs will open us faster than a the ******* gifts on Christmas!🤣😂

Lastly I would just like to say that no matter whether you are having sex with your wife often or not very often at all that your friend yours truly is always here to pick up the slack and help keep that lovely hotwife of yours at her well used and at her sexual best!♠️✌🏿

Well said ….. VERY WELL SAID.

Back