How often do you have sex with your wife?

On Friday I usually get home first, straighten the house up, cook dinner and wait for her. We then have a nice dinner and watch some tv while she plays on her phone. About 8:30 her bull Todd knocks on the door. They make out on the couch next to me until she is worked up. I then kneel on the floor and eat her pussy while they kiss. Todd reaches down and feels how wet she is, then it’s off to the bedroom. I go to the guest room and listen to the headboard smack the wall for several hours while I jack off 2-3 times then go to sleep. The next morning I wake up first and bring them coffee. I then begin eating her again while they kiss and get in the mood for another round. When he leaves then it’s my turn. She usually sits on my face backwards,puts lube on her pinky finger and rubs the underside of my penis head until I squirt on my stomach. This has been going on since last Christmas.

On Friday I usually get home first, straighten the house up, cook dinner and wait for her. We then have a nice dinner and watch some tv while she plays on her phone. About 8:30 her bull Todd knocks on the door. They make out on the couch next to me until she is worked up. I then kneel on the floor and eat her pussy while they kiss. Todd reaches down and feels how wet she is, then it’s off to the bedroom. I go to the guest room and listen to the headboard smack the wall for several hours while I jack off 2-3 times then go to *******. The next morning I wake up first and bring them coffee. I then begin eating her again while they kiss and get in the mood for another round. When he leaves then it’s my turn. She usually sits on my face backwards,puts lube on her pinky finger and rubs the underside of my penis head until I squirt on my stomach. This has been going on since last Christmas.
Pics?

Back