How often do you have sex with your wife?

Just curious, I have technically never had sex with my wife, we tried twice and I couldn't penatrate her, I've only had sex once, if you can call it that, I was able to penatrate an ex girl once but pretty much came as soon as I got in. So now, sex isn't even a possibility, she doesn't view me as a sexual partner at all, so just curious what other cucks actually sex lives are like

Just curious, I have technically never had sex with my wife, we tried twice and I couldn't penatrate her, I've only had sex once, if you can call it that, I was able to penatrate an ex girl once but pretty much came as soon as I got in. So now, sex isn't even a possibility, she doesn't view me as a sexual partner at all, so just curious what other cucks actually sex lives are like
She only allows me after she gets filled up by someone else. That’s three or four times a week. Sometimes suck my cumdrenched cock while I cum .

3 times a week is the norm but then again I don’t consider myself a cuckold. I like to share and participate so big difference.

Last edited:
Totally pussy free since 2009 here.

Back