How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

To be honest my Lord it is very often. Every time we have sex, I always have some type of IR playing. We always a black dildo bigger of course. I’ll fuck her as she sucks her dildo, I tell her how sexy she looks and I get so fucking hard she knows I love it. I lick her cum off her dildo and her I love the way black Vcock makes her taste. Other times when I masturbate I think about sucking his cock and cleaning his cum from her. I make so secret my Lird.

When I worked part-time at the gym 6 till close Ron would wait and walk me to my car .I had access to the office many nites we would have sex or I would suck him off before going home. Ex would be waiting to hear the details of our lovemaking with a glass of wine wanting to see my stretched pussy .I would usually kiss him and jack him off . Ron had satisfied me thoroughly
Couldn't get enough of his beautiful cock

When I worked part-time at the gym 6 till close Ron would wait and walk me to my car .I had access to the office many nites we would have sex or I would suck him off before going home. Ex would be waiting to hear the details of our lovemaking with a glass of wine wanting to see my stretched pussy .I would usually kiss him and jack him off . Ron had satisfied me thoroughly
Love his big cock

Husband couldn't compete with Ron

Hubby was just courtesy sex

Back