How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Fuuuuuuck that’s HOT!!!

Especially when your wife’s back lover grunts super-loudly and satisfyingly with every spurt as he pumps his load into the back of your cum-thirsty wife’s vagina.

Gotta love that.
That’s the second most exciting moment. The most exciting moments are when they first meet and the sexual tension starts to rise, mixed with a few drinks, makes her act flirty and sultry.

Every day. She has tried it a couple of times. She has the most amazing ass and I love it when she teases BBCs by the beach wearing her tiny bikinis

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

Daily would be an understatement!!! Sometimes it’s all I can think about and can go hours on straight edging to or playing scenarios out in my mind.

Do you fantasize about her even when you're driving off to work?

How often do you picture coming home and finding someone in bed with her?

Always in the back of my mind, and when I’m driving to work listening to the radio (yes, I listen to the radio) and an ED or testosterone boosting commercial comes on I say out loud “or, even better just find your wife a black boyfriend!”

Back