How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

I fantasize every day too. I wish I had a wife that would be into cuckolding me by going black.
So do what I did.

Go to a bathhouse with a gym in a city near you and watch those athletic young blacks in the showers.

Choose one (preferably very tall and in his late-teens to early twenties and bisexual) that you know your wife won’t be able to resist, and at the right moment tell him about your desire and plan.

Introducing him to your wife is simplicity itself.

Arrange for you and your wife to “fortuitously” meet him in a coffee bar. Watch your wife’s eyes and face very carefully for signs that she is sexually attracted to him, then excuse yourself for a visit to the men’s powder-room. And don’t come back too soon.

All going well, your fantasy will become your reality.

Last edited:
So do what I did.

Go to a bathhouse with a gym in a city near you and watch those athletic young blacks in the showers.

Choose one (preferably very tall and in his late-teens to early twenties and bisexual) that you know your wife won’t be able to resist, and at the right moment tell him about your desire and plan.

Introducing him to your wife is simplicity itself.

Arrange for you and your wife to “fortuitously” meet him in a coffee bar. Watch your wife’s eyes and face very carefully for signs that she is sexually attracted to him, then excuse yourself for a visit to the men’s powder-room. And don’t come back too soon.

All going well, your fantasy will become your reality.
Spot on 👍🏼

Back