How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Really disappointing. We had agreed for my gf to meet her first potential bull tonight and he has pulled out stating he wasn't sure she would attend..he lives in the next town to us which is about 45 mins away. Very gutting as he is a guy in his mid 20s, in good shape, very handsome and sexy thick cock.

We were previously trying to make plans with another bull and he wasn't prepared to make effort to meet either without almost cast iron guarantees of play. All quite frustrating and sort of kills the mood.

I suppose tho, these guys and their unwillingness to meet for a first date is a potential red flag and insight into, perhaps, their selfish and controlling behaviours and ultimately not someone that we really wanna open up our intimate lives to...?

Attachments

• PXL_20230201_213444292.LS.mp4
    144.2 MB
Yep, I have read about this a lot and it doesn't help with keeping my gf motivated to play and she finds it all a bit disrespectful.

A really sense of entitlement is how I perceive it. Unless there is a guarantee of pussy at the first meet, these guys have been reluctant to meet for a first date over a couple of drinks. My gf isnt outwardly outrageous and she would never blindly sleep with a guy without meeting in a non-pressured environment and seeing if there was real attraction and connection.

Last edited:
Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I wish my wife cuck me by cheating on me with a hung black guy.

When I worked part-time at the gym 6 till close Ron would wait and walk me to my car .I had access to the office many nites we would have sex or I would suck him off before going home. Ex would be waiting to hear the details of our lovemaking with a glass of wine wanting to see my stretched pussy .I would usually kiss him and jack him off . Ron had satisfied me thoroughly

Yep, I have read about this a lot and it doesn't help with keeping my gf motivated to play and she finds it all a bit disrespectful.

A really sense of entitlement is how I perceive it. Unless there is a guarantee of pussy at the first meet, these guys have been reluctant to meet for a first date over a couple of drinks. My gf isnt outwardly outrageous and she would never blindly sleep with a guy without meeting in a non-pressured environment and seeing if there was real attraction and connection.
So true. The expectation of all play and not having to put any effort in it really irritating. And it never goes anywhere after that.

View attachment 6737882View attachment 6737883I fantasize about my proper mature wife finally giving into her deep secret desire of taking on a black lover. She starts acting and dressing more sexy; shorter tighter dresses and skirts with CFM heels and QOS anklets. Her bull would come over on Friday evening and stay until Sunday, taking my place in our bedroom and in my wife.
This is a very relatable fantasy. I hope it works out for you

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I think about it constantly. My wife is 60 and I’ve introduced cuckolding into our bedroom play: fingering her while telling her I’m watching her take another man’s cock —sometimes I’ll say a strong black man’s cock—from across the room. She’ll cum, spasming curling up on my finger and so wet.

View attachment 6737882View attachment 6737883I fantasize about my proper mature wife finally giving into her deep secret desire of taking on a black lover. She starts acting and dressing more sexy; shorter tighter dresses and skirts with CFM heels and QOS anklets. Her bull would come over on Friday evening and stay until Sunday, taking my place in our bedroom and in my wife.
Nothing beats wife taken on marital bed so fucking sexy especially if you get the privilege to watch

I think about it constantly. My wife is 60 and I’ve introduced cuckolding into our bedroom play: fingering her while telling her I’m watching her take another man’s cock —sometimes I’ll say a strong black man’s cock—from across the room. She’ll cum, spasming curling up on my finger and so wet.
lets hope you get to see her do it

Back