How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

My wife is the embodiment of sexuality to me. I crave her orgasm and am constantly thinking about it. If the average man fantasizes about sex 100 times a day I am right there- but fantasizing about her every time. Sometimes I fantasize about her with me, other times with the beautiful bbcs that we see on this site.

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I fantasize about my wife serving blacks all the time. You name it I have fantasized about it. She knows I want her to go black and bare.

For me, the focus is all about my wife's wellness and pleasure and I get off on her being happy in many aspects of life. So I'd say I fantasize about her all the time but not just lifestyle stuff. In fact I fantasize more about our date nights and doing our chores together and our younger days and our own sex life. She is just a really sweet woman that has never made me feel like a cuck and I love her for it because it's amazing to enjoy this lifestyle and still feel like the man of your castle in the real world. Wandered off there but yeah, all the fucking time but not just the lifestyle stuff.

6INHubby aka Mike

I love to sit alone stroking my pathetic white cock to images of my wife getting fucked by BBC. I imagine her naked in his arms. His hands caressing her pale white ass. His tounge sliding down her throat as he passionately kisses her.
She drops to her wide spread knees. Her tounge slithering around his bulbous cock head. Her wedding ring sparkles on her finger as she grips his hard, thick fuck meat.
Her tounge flicking his pee/cum hole. Her mouth opening wide as his cock fills her up. The very mouth that confessed her love for me. The very mouth that spoke her wedding vows of faithfulness. The very mouth now wrapped around another man's cock, getting fucked.

She lays in his bed. She spreads her legs wide, giving him full access to what was promised to only me. Her heart and holes for him to take. His fingers running through her soft curly pubic hairs. Pinching her swollen clit, sending a chill down her spine.
Her pink rock hard nipples about to burst from her arousal. She softly moans out in approval. His cock at her entrance as he slowly pushes the tip inside. Her back arches, with a loud gasp. Her body trembles as inch after inch sinks deeper into her once committed pussy. I helplessly watch him fucking her into submission. Claiming her for himself. Watching as he fucks his way into her heart and mind.

I love to sit alone stroking my pathetic white cock to images of my wife getting fucked by BBC. I imagine her naked in his arms. His hands caressing her pale white ass. His tounge sliding down her throat as he passionately kisses her.
She drops to her wide spread knees. Her tounge slithering around his bulbous cock head. Her wedding ring sparkles on her finger as she grips his hard, thick fuck meat.
Her tounge flicking his pee/cum hole. Her mouth opening wide as his cock fills her up. The very mouth that confessed her love for me. The very mouth that spoke her wedding vows of faithfulness. The very mouth now wrapped around another man's cock, getting fucked.

She lays in his bed. She spreads her legs wide, giving him full access to what was promised to only me. Her heart and holes for him to take. His fingers running through her soft curly pubic hairs. Pinching her swollen clit, sending a chill down her spine.
Her pink rock hard nipples about to burst from her arousal. She softly moans out in approval. His cock at her entrance as he slowly pushes the tip inside. Her back arches, with a loud gasp. Her body trembles as inch after inch sinks deeper into her once committed pussy. I helplessly watch him fucking her into submission. Claiming her for himself. Watching as he fucks his way into her heart and mind.
Perfectly put.

Daily. I fantasize about her walking down the isle having been black bred in front of me with cum running down her legs and making me clean up during removing her garter

Back