How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

jbkjb​

when my wife goes drinking with her mate (2 at least are bbc only) from what my wife tell me. i like to think of them charl, jodie and maddie all bringing a bbc home with them waking me up and fucking in the bed next to me. i wake up to noises and slowly open my eyes jodie and maddie are already sucking a bbc each tell my wife how good it is and asking if she sucks my cock. my wife has a bbc in front of her and is playing with her pussy. jodie grabs the cock in front of my wife and pushes it in her mouth my wife starts to suck on that big black cock, my cock starts to harden as her head rocks back and fro. maddie notices my twiching cock and rips the covers of me she laughs at my cock i open my eyes jodie asks if like watching her with bbc and then asks what i think about charl you obviously like it look how hot she is. she tells me how lucky i am to watch her take her first black cock and shell never fuck my little cock again. my wife now is on her hand and knees leaning over me maddie say she want me to see the pleasure as the first black cock slide up her fanny. ive never heard her cum to much. each girl takes turns fucking over me or making me hold open there legs. i start to rub my wifes clit tells me she loves his bbc i ask will she ever feel me again she laughed and told me my little cock she could feel it to start with. im a black mans slut now and im not coming back and im going make you watch me take all the black men i can. i sit back cock in hand. i watch 1 by 1 each girl suck the load out of all 3 cock and then they kiss black spunk dripping all down them

other then that i see her phone going of snaps all the time so looked and she been chatting to black lads. i saw a messages asking to be picked up then another about how she loved to bounce on his dick again i dont tell my wife i know hopefully she goes for a ride . i love cummin over her sneaking out and fucking him. one day ill catch them

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

Constantly

I fantasize about her being on the receiving end of black cock daily.

Every day, we could even be out and about town and come across someone an immediately start imaging her with them

When I first laid eyes on Amie, I was instantly and forever smitten by her beauty. I thought then that she was way out of my league, and I would have no chance whatsoever with her. Men were drawn to her like bees to a fragrant flower and she was always with one man or another at all times. I ached to be with her like no woman before and my fantasies were filled with us together nude and her going down on me and me on her. I imagined how her smooth breasts would feel pressed against my chest and how her pussy would feel wrapped around my bare cock. I prayed for just one night with her. Little was I to know that this lovely girl that filled my fantasies night and day would one day become my wife!
I was a possessive young man back then who was filled with jealousy as other guys made advances on her. Just because she was married didn't mean she was less desirable to other men, perhaps it made her even more so. She is naturally flirtatious, so these guys felt that they had a good chance to fuck her. I never imagined for one minute then that I would ever want to see her with another man, I was just too possessive. All this changed several years into our marriage. One night after a few too many drinks, she confessed to me that before she met me, many of her lovers were black guys. As a matter of fact, she told me she found them VERY sexy and was attracted to them. At first, I was upset about this but almost immediately got turned on by the idea of my petite little blue eyed blonde beauty taking a big bare black cock up to the hilt.
I was surprised and she was shocked when I blurted out that I would love to have seen her fuck one of those black men. Initially, she was upset at the suggestion, but one thing led to another and eventually she fulfilled my fantasy. I went from her filling my fantasies with me being the man making love to her to overcoming my jealousy and now think about her every day with black men. A day doesn't go by when I don't think about her with black men. It has been a rocky road at times with my jealous feelings being stoked when I saw how much she was into interracial sex and what she was willing to for them sexually. I also was bothered when their cocks were much bigger than mine, I feared what she would think of me after? Would she think less of me? Could I risk losing her if the time happens where she goes black and doesn't come back to me? At times she did things for them she NEVER did for me but while it hurt bad, it remains a turn on for me and supercharges our sex life.

Back