How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

Every waking moment... And while I'm asleep too apparently, lol

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

All the time

Every Day!

Every single day. Usually multiple times a day. When she’s running errands, gas station, grocery store, gym, shipping items, etc.

Everywhere. I imagine her seeing a bull in the waiting, giving him the eye, him hitting on her and then taking it on from there.

I also imagine her fucking guys while I’m traveling for work. Coming home to a stretched out pussy full of another man’s cum.

A few times a day plus she already had an online affair for a year that I didn't know about until she left me for him but she came back

Like most guys here, every day. I’ll add ever since we were at our favorite restaurant and our waiter happened to be a sexy black man, it’s been him with her in my fantasy. She told me later if we were to ever have a 3some he’d be the type for us. She mentioned that when I was away from the table how he stood closer than she thought was normal. Put his hand on the table and lean in to her and asked if she needed anything. She said to me that it felt a bit aggressive. But that she liked it. We were having drinks at the bar as she was telling me about it. I couldn’t believe how excited she seemed as she was sharing this with me. I asked if I could go talk to him and she asked me not to.

To this day I regret not going and trying to talk to him. I got so hard listening to her and seeing the that he had her turned on so much.

Have you ever desired wanting to tell someone (maybe a stranger you suddenly met somewhere) about how much you wish you'd return home to find someone on top your wife?

View attachment 6313263
Good question to a cuckold. I am indeed in need of sharing my cuckold feelings and fantasies with someone in real life. I can communicate about it on this forum with like minded people but I would love to talk to someone about it.

Back