How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

After my husband opened me his fantasy our sex life went down under. He got hard as a rock as we talked about it but was like jelly as we had normal sex. He sat hours in his laptop jerking on pics and clips. We started swinging and a one year later I cucked him for the first time: It was like opening his mind again! Our marriage sex life was back.

Every day for me as well. I always encourage her to dress sexily when going out and fantasize that she meets black guys and gets a thorough fucking. Always love to hear and encourage when other guys hit on her.

I think about her getting fucked constantly. I masterbate or fuck her thinking about it. It completely consumes me. I finally broke down and admitted my fantasy to her. She found it very HOT!! We would role play during sex about it. She's agreed to try it out. I'm at the stage of needing to find a man, although I admit I'm dragging my feet. It's hot, and I think about it all the time. I just find myself scared to take that last step. Crazy, right?

I think about her getting fucked constantly. I masterbate or fuck her thinking about it. It completely consumes me. I finally broke down and admitted my fantasy to her. She found it very HOT!! We would role play during sex about it. She's agreed to try it out. I'm at the stage of needing to find a man, although I admit I'm dragging my feet. It's hot, and I think about it all the time. I just find myself scared to take that last step. Crazy, right?
You’re lucky. When I confessed my fantasy to my wife she said to go work it out in therapy 🙄

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I personally think about it all the time knowing how much she will enjoy herself

Good question to a cuckold. I am indeed in need of sharing my cuckold feelings and fantasies with someone in real life. I can communicate about it on this forum with like minded people but I would love to talk to someone about it.

You should think of doing that; more and more husbands, should, too. The more they keep their cuckold feelings hidden, people will keep assuming this lifestyle is something too taboo to be related to. There are more couples indulging in this lifestyle, even ones who wouldn't dare consider themselves a cuckold.

Back