How often did your wife say no before you convinced her taking another cock

and that’s when she gave herself to him, let him take her.
damn…that’s nice to think about
Well it's not always about the BBC Powerfuck and many ladies like to be chatted up and seduced and taken slowly. I think sometimes that gets lost on some of the postings on this site.

Well it's not always about the BBC Powerfuck and many ladies like to be chatted up and seduced and taken slowly. I think sometimes that gets lost on some of the postings on this site.

true, I prefer the situations where the woman has a “normal” family life, professional life,
but slowly enters into interracial sex and finds that she likes it enough to continue to some degree

My wife Anna has never had a problem sunbathing naked in front of others at the sea and many times in our intimacy we fantasized about another man in our bed but for about ten years it was just a dream. In the summer of 2000 it became a reality and for the first time I saw my Anna naked in the arms of another man in Koversada in Croatia, we were so horny that the stranger fucked her without a condom. It was the first of a very long series of men who over the years have sex with her

It was roughly two years... She never actually said "No" but she was reluctant. Now in that 2 years we had quite a bit of life going on. So in fairness it may have happened sooner if circumstances had been better.

But she finally decided to go for it and we arranged it. The first experience was pretty awkward and a bit disappointing for her. Life, family obligations, and medical issues tied us up for a while after that... And we had several no-shows in that time. Very frustrating. But experience #2 was with a BBC and sealed the deal. She was hooked and now we play every time our schedules allow it.

It has been amazing witnessing her growth. She now actively "recruits" guys on her own. And she is "expanding her horizons" and is considering trying things she refused to consider before.

J&K

It was roughly two years... She never actually said "No" but she was reluctant. Now in that 2 years we had quite a bit of life going on. So in fairness it may have happened sooner if circumstances had been better.

But she finally decided to go for it and we arranged it. The first experience was pretty awkward and a bit disappointing for her. Life, family obligations, and medical issues tied us up for a while after that... And we had several no-shows in that time. Very frustrating. But experience #2 was with a BBC and sealed the deal. She was hooked and now we play every time our schedules allow it.

It has been amazing witnessing her growth. She now actively "recruits" guys on her own. And she is "expanding her horizons" and is considering trying things she refused to consider before.

J&K
So glad she was hooked on bbc ! Proud of her

Husband on keys, with wifes is ok.
In total, it probably took more than 10 years.
I developed an interest in us trying to interact with other people and I think maybe I mainly wanted to swing or change partners. For my wife to be with another man and of course I would get the chance to be with another woman, us couples together.
I calmly, methodically and wisely tried to get her interested in the idea.
But the answer was friendly but very clearly NO.
And she indignantly wondered if I had stopped loving her?
It was for me just to accept and stop after these attempts.

But I did not want to let go of my curiosity and interest.
Instead I had to start again with an even more cautious and long-term project.
It became very clear that changing partners, or that I would be allowed to be with another woman, was completely out of the question.
If I wanted any continuation, it was for me just to either accept a no and a total stop, or if it was still my continued desire, to focus entirely on a development so that we would bring in another lover for my wife.
I decided within myself that I wanted to continue trying to develop our love life and that I myself did chose to accept the second and only alternative.

It took several years further of continued encouragement, development and to patiently try to figure out which paths could be possible.
Often there were two steps forward but then one back.
After years of small steps, via naturism, sunbathing and swimming naked, that we made love on the beach, risk of being discovered, to the point that we arranged so that we were actually watched.
We discovered and developed my wife's interest and found talent for exhibitionism, that she increasingly liked to be watched, to eventually make sure we ended up in pleasant circumstances where we eventually with small steps began to dip our toes and experienced small little adventures.

From playing on our own, in front of others, but without physical contact, to the first small experiences with some small physical contact.
To the fact that after many years we had for the first time a complete experience where everything was right that day, so that we invited an attractive man home to our hotel room, for the first real experience.
It was very good and more successful than expected, probably because we waited so long and had the patience to wait for the right opportunity and for a very good man.

And eventually, after another year or so, I managed to find the very right man, an excellent attractive recurring lover for my wife and a man who has become our close friend.
And this our excellent man, an extraordinary lover, perhaps he has also have become something of a boyfriend to my wife.
And he is a man of dark skin color.
(I apologize and ask for understanding that English is not
my first language.)

women in this country are raised with a view of how a woman behaves in a marriage. Generally speaking.

And they’re on the same page as their peers, women of similar age going through the same life.

So it may take some work and patience and luck to convince *some* wives to put their expectations of marriage on the back burner and be the sexual woman they might be.

Sounds like you and your wife got there.

@HotShy74 thanks for liking my comment.

Did this touch a chord with you and your life?

Back