How often did your wife say no before you convinced her taking another cock

For us it really wasn't about asking. See we married very young 18 she was pregnant I was her 1st and only. We use to read penthouse story's ( way before the internet) any way mfm storys always got her worked up. One night my best friend was home from collage and he and I went to a strip club came back tour home with a very good buzz. Well the ******* were in bed (we had 2 at this time) so he and I sat on the couch smoking a few bowls getting fucked up. Wife was in kitchen fixing herself another ******* my friend went to use the bathroom so i approached the wife about maybe a mfm. buddy comes out we sit back down on couch wife heads to bedroom comes back out in a sexy baby doll and from there its all history. Going black came much later

I nagged my wife off and on before getting annoying and dead serious about it for 10 years but the last two of those 10, I really pushed. Once she finally did it and realized how much it turned me on and was NO threat whatsoever to our marriage, it was game on and now she says, what an idiot I was, should have been a bbc slut in my teens!

I nagged my wife off and on before getting annoying and dead serious about it for 10 years but the last two of those 10, I really pushed. Once she finally did it and realized how much it turned me on and was NO threat whatsoever to our marriage, it was game on and now she says, what an idiot I was, should have been a bbc slut in my teens!

women in this country are raised with a view of how a woman behaves in a marriage. Generally speaking.

And they’re on the same page as their peers, women of similar age going through the same life.

So it may take some work and patience and luck to convince *some* wives to put their expectations of marriage on the back burner and be the sexual woman they might be.

Sounds like you and your wife got there.

We talked about it for years prior to actually agreeing to opening up our marriage. Then it was was almost two years before we found someone to actually meet with. Then I would say it was 8 months after that until she actually found someone she was willing to play with.

We talked about it for years prior to actually agreeing to opening up our marriage. Then it was was almost two years before we found someone to actually meet with. Then I would say it was 8 months after that until she actually found someone she was willing to play with.

when she played was it private? Or were you with her?

that’s a very hot journey you took…from talking about it to her agreeing to try it to meeting a
candidate or two to her actually indulging in sex with a Black man…and privately!

That’s very erotic. Is she still playing with one man? How are you feeling about this?

It should always be a decision that a wife arrives at comfortably on her own. With my wife it took around 7months of saying "no" to him before she gave in. She said in the end he just made it seem easier to say "yes". We'd been married over 10 yrs at that stage

It should always be a decision that a wife arrives at comfortably on her own. With my wife it took around 7months of saying "no" to him before she gave in. She said in the end he just made it seem easier to say "yes". We'd been married over 10 yrs at that stage

sounds like he was pursuing her?

She did it without me knowing it but she had my blessings. Prior to going to Korea for 13 months she had caught me in a fling so I figured payback was due. She had gone with a bunch of wives to a strip club and got turned on to one of the strippers (male night) she came home and told me about it. So I said wow glad you had a fun time. About two days later she came home a said she had told one of the girls about this guy and the girl said he was gay. The girl said she was at this party and the guy showed up and threw a lip lock on another guy at the party. That really deflated her sails. Before I left I asked her if she wanted to go on birth control after I left in case she needed it. I was snipped at the time so we didn't need any. She said she would think about it and that was it. I told her it was her decision. Fast forward many years and we were watching a tv series and out of nowhere its shows a black man having sex with a white woman, HBO series. Both were naked and performing the sex act but you could not see any penetration. I asked my wife if she would ever do any thing like that and she was kind of hesitant about her answer. She looked at me and said would I be mad if she told me something. I said no and to tell me her true feeling. (Hoping to start something). She then asked if I remember what was said before I went to Korea and did I remember her writing me (before internet) about the wives going out to the strip clubs several times. I said yes. Well she said one of the strippers was a good looking black man with a g string full of junk. She said she put money in the string and felt his cock. She did this twice and was hooked. She went back several times by herself when she knew he would be dancing and finally got up the nerve to talk when he came to the table after the show. She said she gave him her number and said call her and make plans to work around her ex getting her *******. He did call her the set it up, they went out and she ended up getting royally fucked. She saw him anytime her ex took the kid for visitation and did it for the remainder of the time I was overseas. She stopped about two months before I was coming home and never went back. I asked her if she would be interested in starting something back up and she said no that at the age of 70 she could not take it like she use to. I told her I was glad and I thought she could take it and enjoy it as much as she did younger. I would only wish to watch. I think she is thinking about it.

She did it without me knowing it but she had my blessings. Prior to going to Korea for 13 months she had caught me in a fling so I figured payback was due. She had gone with a bunch of wives to a strip club and got turned on to one of the strippers (male night) she came home and told me about it. So I said wow glad you had a fun time. About two days later she came home a said she had told one of the girls about this guy and the girl said he was gay. The girl said she was at this party and the guy showed up and threw a lip lock on another guy at the party. That really deflated her sails. Before I left I asked her if she wanted to go on birth control after I left in case she needed it. I was snipped at the time so we didn't need any. She said she would think about it and that was it. I told her it was her decision. Fast forward many years and we were watching a tv series and out of nowhere its shows a black man having sex with a white woman, HBO series. Both were naked and performing the sex act but you could not see any penetration. I asked my wife if she would ever do any thing like that and she was kind of hesitant about her answer. She looked at me and said would I be mad if she told me something. I said no and to tell me her true feeling. (Hoping to start something). She then asked if I remember what was said before I went to Korea and did I remember her writing me (before internet) about the wives going out to the strip clubs several times. I said yes. Well she said one of the strippers was a good looking black man with a g string full of junk. She said she put money in the string and felt his cock. She did this twice and was hooked. She went back several times by herself when she knew he would be dancing and finally got up the nerve to talk when he came to the table after the show. She said she gave him her number and said call her and make plans to work around her ex getting her *******. He did call her the set it up, they went out and she ended up getting royally fucked. She saw him anytime her ex took the kid for visitation and did it for the remainder of the time I was overseas. She stopped about two months before I was coming home and never went back. I asked her if she would be interested in starting something back up and she said no that at the age of 70 she could not take it like she use to. I told her I was glad and I thought she could take it and enjoy it as much as she did younger. I would only wish to watch. I think she is thinking about it.

good luck! That *would* be so hot watching her…hope she comes around, for herself and for you

Yes for a while but she used to laugh it off. She came to admire his confidence and self belief

That’s hot, some of the sexiest stories are like that…a Black man flirting with and hitting on a married woman,
she ignores him or laughs it off or is angry…but as time goes on her resolve crumbles and she “gives in”
to the inevitable

That’s hot, some of the sexiest stories are like that…a Black man flirting with and hitting on a married woman,
she ignores him or laughs it off or is angry…but as time goes on her resolve crumbles and she “gives in”
to the inevitable
She said he got her to see a different side of him. Apparently he was arrogant. Then he became "assertive" and eventually he was "sweet" and only showed that side of himself very rarely and then she was hooked

The first time, about 10 yrs ago, and it shocked the hell out of me, we were at the swingers hotel one Saturday night, they require single guys to get a room on Friday and Saturday night. She and I had gone for the evening, we were sitting on the edge of the pool, she was wearing along robe, I was in the pool talking to her, this random guy came over and sat next to her, just from sitting her robe was open enough that one breast and most of a leg were exposed, he made a few comments complimenting her. After about 20 minutes, she said she was ready for the pool, she got up, left the robe with our towels on a chair and got in. We were leaning against the side of the pool making out, her legs wrapped around me. The guy got in the pool, came over beside us making small talk, eventually he asked to touch, she said ok, he got behind her rubbing her back, eventually she was sandwiched between us, he was rubbing her back, sides, around to her breasts, since her legs were spread he could rub her pussy and ass. Three different times, she said he was fully erect and trying to fuck her, and we told him to stop. A couple times he said he had a room, eventually she was super turned on and told me she was willing to go back to his room. We explained the ground rules to him, she had never gone this far, and if she said stop, it was stop, he realized there was no guarantee they would fuck, and he said he didn't want to be teased. Later that night when we got home, and she was riding me, we talked about it, she said she probably would have fucked him, but at that moment in the pool she was still very scared, despite being incredibly turned on. The next time, last summer, she was ready to go, she told him he had to wear a condom, no exceptions, he refused. Both of these were white guys. This last time, couple weeks ago, young black guy in his mid 20's, she was absolutely ready to fuck, we were in the hot tub playing, she was almost trying to pull him in, she realized we had a huge audience which she doesn't want, and the condoms were in the room, she told he and I lets go back to the room and fuck, I told him what room we were in, she was halfway to the room, I followed her, he never showed, we gave him 20 minutes, when we went back looking for him, he'd left, even the 6 or 7 who had been watching were shocked he didn't come to our room.
Had this sort of thing happen before. We approached a black guy at our favorite swingers club and she told him right out that she wanted to fuck him. He got spooked, starting making a lot of excuses and eventually ran off. Also happened with an ex-gf, she approached a white guy at a hotel bar in FL where we were vacationing. He was with a group on a golf trip; she was very clear what she wanted and told him we we staying there. Maybe having buddies with him made him nervous...and having me present definitely was not what he was comfortable with. After a long back and forth conversation, he declined. The picture attached is her, on that trip in the hotel hallway. (I think he missed out lol)

Attachments

• IMG_1691.JPEG
    IMG_1691.JPEG
    691 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
She said he got her to see a different side of him. Apparently he was arrogant. Then he became "assertive" and eventually he was "sweet" and only showed that side of himself very rarely and then she was hooked

and that’s when she gave herself to him, let him take her.
damn…that’s nice to think about

Back