How often did your wife say no before you convinced her taking another cock

I’m so jealous of all you cucks that only had to wait a few months or less, other than her affair with a white guy early in our marriage it’s been 10 years of asking, fantasizing, writing her stories about it, sending her pics of big black cocks and talking about it but so far nothing has a happened. Sometimes she loves to tease me and joke about it and other times it’s a no, I’m so ready to be a cuckold!

Last edited:
Mine said yes the first time... we lived in missouri and i had a friend in poplar bluff mo and he came over and he was looking at her ass and i ask him how would he like to have some of her and he said yes of course he would so i went in house and told her i wanted to watch her fuck him and she said ill do anything you want me to that night he was buried in her pussy and she was loving it been doing it 22 years she has never said no to me

Last edited:
a guy fucked nancy befor we got aried she was my gf then and a guy fucked her right in front of me and she wanted him to

We talked about it for years prior to actually agreeing to opening up our marriage. Then it was was almost two years before we found someone to actually meet with. Then I would say it was 8 months after that until she actually found someone she was willing to play with.
Hey guys, im interested in chatting with 1, im in Syracuse.

I posted earlier in this tshe fucked her first BBChread that it took me a year and a half to convince Elaine to become a Hotwife. It was close to 20 years before I brought up the subject of hooking up with a black man. On her 50th birthday. Here she is waiting for him to show up at the Hotel. Getting herself warmed up and in the moodup1a.jpgup3a.jpg

Back