How NOT to sweet-talk a woman...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mariposa blanca, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    To start, I have never tried to pretend I'm beautiful, or young, or have a good body.

Some young guy from here added my Skype. Fair enough. It's posted on my profile. He messages me this morning, but I couldn't chat then because I was on my way to work.

Got home tonight to the following messages. And, by the way, if he read anything about me that was readily accessible through my profile, he would already have known that I'm 46, and not ashamed of that in the least.

I will attach a screenshot of my reply separately.

Guys, please note: this is a perfect example of how not to endear yourself to a woman...
    image.jpg

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  2. Mariposa blanca

Canada
  3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I bet he gets lots of women like that :eek:

4. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Hmmmmm yeah I just bet!

5. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    I know you're right, Virginia. :)

6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    And I would bet that if you saw his picture and you weren't attracted to him, he would have thrown a hissy fit.

7. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Well, he has since tried to send me two pictures, neither of which I've accepted, with not even a word to comment on my replies.

Even if he were local, which he isn't, he wouldn't be getting anywhere close to my jewelbox!

8. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Unfortunately, young people do tend to be rather "ageist", however, in all fairness, I can understand, it's not like I was attracted to many 50 and 60 year old women when I was in my twenties.

That said, there is NO REASON for someone to be rude such as this. :devil:

Rest assured, he will understand better when he is a few decades older and no one he's attracted to wants to be bothered with an old fart like himself. ;)

9. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    LOL

I'm actually surprised by the attention that I get from younger guys on here. I will admit that I don't necessarily understand it, but, I'll certainly enjoy it.

The rudeness was my point exactly. You can be close to the same age and not necessarily feel an attraction. That's life. Just be civil and move on.

willsrvu and superdick33 like this.
  10. MasterBlackBull

MasterBlackBull Member Real Person

US
    Being a young man I understand one and undeniable fact and that is no matter what a good looking woman is a good looking woman. Age, race, and other things like that don't matter when it comes to an intelligent, amicable, and pretty woman.

11. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Ultimately, it is a matter of personal taste. But, really, any man worth his salt should know that he's not going to score any points by telling a woman she looks old. My mama always said "if you can't say anything nice, better to say nothing at all".

Anyway, I guess the young pup just hasn't learned yet that the sexuality of a woman is like a fine wine, and just gets better with age.

12. MasterBlackBull

US
    That being said I wouldn't mine having a glass of wine myself right now ;)

flsubboy4u and Mariposa blanca like this.
  13. superdick33

superdick33 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hmmmm...seems"Common Sense and Common Courtesy" does not go to far now or days,Here is the problem of youth today they think everything is to old(fucking media brainwashing).

And another thing to that shitbird also and ladies take note stop worring about all this age business 46 is not old by any means and every woman has different body types and features...usually the men like that have no lovely ladies like you in there lives to talk to anyway so just take with a grain of salt but i do agree with the women on this subject matter.

No wonder we look like fucking idiots...and to all black men on here including myself step up you intellectual game and learn how to talk to a ladie..because some women do like some good non sexual conversation from time to time instead of put in my ass and breed me bullshit.

So Brothers get your shit straight and come correct otherwise these ladies are going to wise up and tell us to fuck ourselfs.

Nuff Said,
    Storm:D

14. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Oh so well spoken!! And thank you!

superdick33 likes this.
  15. superdick33

US
    @Mariposa - 46 is young the problem today is the youth...they have no damn respect,shit i am 35 years old and can run circles,kick there asses and still keep it moving and like jay-z said 40 is the new 20 us real love a mature woman and you are cute,but to each his own honey but people like you because you actually have a brain and some intellect.BTW thanks!:p

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  16. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Ur so sweet, Storm! I sure wish I were closer.

And yes, I can keep up with the yunguns as well. Can still do the splits at 46, so let your imaginations wander with that revelation. ;-)

17. superdick33

US
    Mmmmm...lol:mstickle:

18. MasterBlackBull

US
    My imagination wanders... :)

19. Mariposa blanca

Canada
    Ok. Just had to back up my claim with proof, in case there are doubters out there. It's not a great quality pic, but it clearly proves it. image.jpg

20. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yea Mariposa, unfortunately, the site can't police the assholes out..the more intelligent and mature brothers respect the women who choose to visit and contribute to the site...we can't let illiterate, poorly mentored and no basic home training knuckle heads be representative of the other smart and respectful brothers who make the site valued to all..osp