How NOT to sweet-talk a woman...

Yea Mariposa, unfortunately, the site can't police the assholes out..the more intelligent and mature brothers respect the women who choose to visit and contribute to the site...we can't let illiterate, poorly mentored and no basic home training knuckle heads be representative of the other smart and respectful brothers who make the site valued to all..osp
I have learned not to judge other men based on the actions of one. I know there are good men on here, and you all make up for the others who wouldn't know how to treat a woman if their life depended on it. :)

Sounds like a complete and utter ass hole to me! But are plenty who like us "old dolls" too!!:)
If the young man restricts himself to women that "look young" he is missing a great deal. Give me a woman that is 40 plus, horny, and incapable of getting pregnant. The sex can be awesome. There is no way in Hell that a 20 something young woman can do in bed what a mature can do.

If the young man restricts himself to women that "look young" he is missing a great deal. Give me a woman that is 40 plus, horny, and incapable of getting pregnant. The sex can be awesome. There is no way in Hell that a 20 something young woman can do in bed what a mature can do.
Thanks, Torpedo! :)

Very similar to the guy with the biggest dick isn't always the best either! Far too many gals are obsessed with the length of guys dicks. must be 8in+, hung to the knee!! LOL. I personally have never asked nor have I ever measured any guys dick! Takes a lot more to be good in bed than just having a big dick !;)
I wholeheartedly agree!!

I wholeheartedly agree!!
Even a purely sexual relationship can be complicated. The people sharing the bed have to communicate. Any male that wants a repeat encounter needs to give his partner what she wants/needs, not everyone is compatible. A bull needs to understand what his partners likes and dislikes are. Since I am somewhat above the Masters and Johnson average I learned a long time ago that my partner going cowgirl is a benefit to both of us.

And we women appreciate you sharing your wisdom with the young pups on here. Hopefully, they'll listen.
I think any male if he wants to get laid regularly needs to understand that if he wants a repeat encounter he is going to need to curl his partners toes. I rather enjoy the fact that virtually all the women that have shared my bed in the last 15 or 20 years have been referred by someone that has shared my bed previously.

Back