How naughty in public 😁

molonlabe

Couple
From
Slovenia
Hi, we're new here 😁

We're a couple, it all started when my girlfriend was telling me about her experiences with ex-boyfriends.

Then I found Cuckold on the Internet, and here I found myself. I wanted to convince her of a threesome, or at least find a man, that's my fantasy. Although I often tell her about another man during sex, she experiences a super orgasm at that time.
How did you convince your wife into Cuckold?

I'm even more interested in how your wife goes out badly in public? My girlfriend loves skirts and Leggings, but most of all, tights, sometimes allowing her to go seductively out of people.

That's how mine goes public? 😁🤫🤫🤫

Attachments

• IMG_20210727_200347.jpg
    IMG_20210727_200347.jpg
    870.2 KB · Views: 286
  • 1616610679102.jpg
    1616610679102.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 277
Hi, we're new here 😁

We're a couple, it all started when my girlfriend was telling me about her experiences with ex-boyfriends.

Then I found Cuckold on the Internet, and here I found myself. I wanted to convince her of a threesome, or at least find a man, that's my fantasy. Although I often tell her about another man during sex, she experiences a super orgasm at that time.
How did you convince your wife into Cuckold?

I'm even more interested in how your wife goes out badly in public? My girlfriend loves skirts and Leggings, but most of all, tights, sometimes allowing her to go seductively out of people.

That's how mine goes public? 😁🤫🤫🤫
(y)

This is the Cum Fuck Me (CFM) outfit that my wife always wore when she was in heat and was looking for a hard cock to satisfy the itch between her legs. Never wore a bra or panties underneath. If a stud showed any interest, it was easy to display a nipple already hard with arousal. Or she would lift the hem of the dress and/or spread her legs to show a juicy pussy hot and ready to be fucked.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 148
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 148
Back