How much Would a Bull Pay to Fuck Your Wife?

Solid points. I actually introduced my wife to tag teams. Haha. Kinda my fault. It’s natural for a women to fantasize about other men time from time, just like we think of other women as well at times. I just indulge my lil slut wife. We always require testing before hand, you never know. Stay safe out there, world is crazy these days.

Best Regards,
William
yes sir you do the same and happy hunting

How you pay or show your appreciation to a hubby for the opportunity he gave you to enjoy the company of his hotwife is you make sure that she has and awesome time, is well satisfied, and leaves that experience expressing to her hubby how she loved it and wants more! ♠️

0$ I would pay zero. This lifestyle is about the offering of the woman to the bull. We are invited to play. The women are made available to us.

This is why I think cheating takes away from the essence of the bull/wife relationship. Not saying I haven't engaged in cheating before, I have, but that ruined the dynamics of the bull lifestyle. She was just a cheating woman.

I prefer to be invited to someone else's wife's pussy. That's where the true essence of being a bull is, in my opinion.
you have it perfectly correct. Invited to come and partake in the pleasures of the pussy,

Black alpha males are in INCREDIBLE demand these days!! Ur insane!! If anything, THEY are the ones getting paid by the couples!!

Back