How much Would a Bull Pay to Fuck Your Wife?

Gtfoh with this post !! No way I'm paying for any white wife !!! We are the prize fellas. Remember that .

I wish the fuck I would pay to fuck a wife. Hell no it's the other way around you cucky beta males should be offering us Black Kings $$ to pound your wife. You pay for the room, my drinks and any amenities
Excatly. I swear i was doing that when i first got In lifestyle , paying for rooms. Then i became a bull , and that was done.

this is a social contract, with mutual sides getting benefits, anyone so full of themselves to be considered a "prize" please

this is a social contract, with mutual sides getting benefits, anyone so full of themselves to be considered a "prize" please
Well , go fuck your white hubbys only then. And see how that goes. I still fuck black queens , so i don't mind fucking them if i couldn't get white women.

Do people think a huge ego is attractive? ******* is not what this site is for, Bulls shouldn't hand out cash for sex nor should they receive it. That would be a business, not a lifestyle.

Do people think a huge ego is attractive? ******* is not what this site is for, Bulls shouldn't hand out cash for sex nor should they receive it. That would be a business, not a lifestyle.
I don't want cash. Just saying if you think you have to pay , your not a bull .... your a trick.

Not a dime. I do well in my own right as her Dom. I share her as I see fit and with whom WE choose to allow to use her. She is my wife, my best friend and I respect her and love her. If either of us say no, it’s a no.

My wife is also my sub who enjoys a good spit-roast, DP with a gentlemen with a BBC who can be discreet. Conversation is a must, we treat those with respect as we also demand respect. We have a good time, and are laid back. That’s what works for us.

pussy is free and we the ones doing all the work they just lay there scream groan and moan we should be getting paid for our hard stroking services lol
No, you should mutually just enjoy yourselves because we all live once. My wife’s pussy is great. I think respect is given both ways. Paying in not the way.

Listen, we are not here to argue are get involved with drama, so apologies for the comment. Let's just say we prefer quiet confidence to cocky arrogance.
Well , thanks for that.But I wasnt speaking for your approval in the first place.

So now y'all are pimpin' out your wives?!?!??!
Sarah Michelle Gellar Ugh GIF by MOODMAN
SMFH.... White boys🤨🫤😭😬

No way! My wife’s bf takes a lot of time, effort and money getting to us, they have weekends together, and she’s getting the best of it, no way am I charging. Wife wouldn’t allow it anyway.

If that's your experience you're getting with the wrong wives! ;)
lol no not my experience but in reality why would a husband wanna sell his wife for a few hours and when i say pussy is free its so many other wives/women's out here that will do it for free im not bashing no one im just not paying for no pussy especially a pussy that im just borrowing for a few hours lmao you wont get rich off my dick lol

Last edited:
No, you should mutually just enjoy yourselves because we all live once. My wife’s pussy is great. I think respect is given both ways. Paying in not the way.
of course enjoying yourself is the main point in this situation and paying for it i might as well pay 40$ for a ****** maybe even cheaper lmao either way it is dangerous imo cause you dont have a clue who she been with so basically if she has something you just paid for a std 🤣😂😁😂🤣 but paying for someone wife hell no he should be a beast in the bed where his women wont even think about another dick let alone being sold..i have a fine tall white wife that comes and stay nights and i stay at there house free so with that being said paying is not for me at all sorry im just not a simp

Last edited:
of course enjoying yourself is the main point in this situation and paying for it i might as well pay 40$ for a ****** maybe even cheaper lmao either way it is dangerous imo cause you dont have a clue who she been with so basically if she has something you just paid for a std 🤣😂😁😂🤣 but paying for someone wife hell no he should be a beast in the bed where u his women wont even think about another dick let alone being sold..i have a fine tall white wive that comes and stay nights and i stay at there house free so with that being said paying is not for me at all sorry im just not a simp
Solid points. I actually introduced my wife to tag teams. Haha. Kinda my fault. It’s natural for a women to fantasize about other men time from time, just like we think of other women as well at times. I just indulge my lil slut wife. We always require testing before hand, you never know. Stay safe out there, world is crazy these days.

Best Regards,
William

Back