How much non-sex time do you spend with a bull?

The only non-sex time with our bull is when he’s fallen asleep and I rest my blonde head on his black belly waiting for his sleeping bbc to awaken.
I think that pic would be so hot and a real turn on with your naked sexy white body up against his black sexy body with your bright blonde head laying on his hard blacm abs with your small white hand in his black cock waiting for it to get hard again to fuck you again. I can picture that in my mind and it turns me on.

Hubby set up cameras in the bedroom to catch all the action he's not home for. No worries, they aren't hidden and none of it is used for anything except personal enjoyment.

So after watching some of my sexcapades he's noticed how much time we spend not fucking. How much cuddling after the bull cums. How much kissing and caressing occurs. How much chatting and joking around happens. Usually things start hot and heavy and we fuck for a while. Then once he cums we usually fall spent, intertwined on the bed. Some bulls are done and leave but most stay a while talk, and thier hands wander my body as we lay together.

Sometimes this lasts longer then the actual fucking. Hubby even seems to get off on it more. There was one video where we finished and the bull pulled me over to lay on his chest. I started to rub his cock. Looked up at home and we made out as I rubbed him hard. He then rolled me over and we started again. Hubby has cum to that video clip numerous times.

So for the wives and bulls do you prefer a hit it and quit it situation or do you enjoy sharing a little more personal time? Cucks do you get off on the thought of ur wife being a little more intimate with a bull and spending time more then just fucking?
I met my current Girlfriend in the lifestyle and we have a very strong bond ?

But I RARELY had a 'one and done'. I'm naturally a people person, so easy to connect on different levels. Most of the women and couples I met over the past 7 years I'm still in contact with them. Have two devoted cuckold couples and a few Hotwives... we will hang out sometimes around town doing different events.
Once you find a great match, no reason to break off ties.

Last edited:
I'm divorced or single again. I was in an exclusive relationship with a black man; I usually saw him 2 or 3 times a week. I went to his place, during the week we stay at his place, on the weekends we went out. During the week at his place I was expected to be nude or in sexy lingerie when I was with him. I was usually in just a garter belt, stockings and high heels. We greeted affectionally then just let nature take it's course. Sometimes he wanted sex right away, in different ways, sometimes we just relaxed until he was ready or in the mood. Sometimes we had dinner, sometimes we watched TV, sometimes his friends came over. I knew why I was there and I knew at sometime before I left I knew he would want me in one way or another and I always looked forward to pleasing him. And when I left I always looked forward to the next time I'd be with him.

Hm. Well...I love pillow talk between rounds. Hydration. Maybe a cocktail. Just relaxing and chillin. I have to actually connect with someone and there has to be compatibility that doesn’t include sex or I’ll never be able to relax and have fun. I’m not looking for dates or anything serious outside of our sexy time (I’m lucky to find sexy time!) but I like someone I can chill with.

With some it is just sex but with the steadies meeting for drinks in public is a turn on and pillow talk between each round is great (love multiple rounds) and just adds to the sex. Spent a couple weekends with a steady and have to say cuddling and talking before sleeps really revs me up for morning sex and going out to eat or dance freshly fucked and knowing there will be more is the best thing ever.

It’s varied over the years. Some I’ve developed a bond with and we really enjoyed our company together. Just a instant connection, which led to spending time together outside the bedroom. Dinner, concerts, sporting events, etc. I’ve even went with one to his class reunion and that we were a couple. I still text with a few that have left the area

I'm divorced or single again. I was in an exclusive relationship with a black man; I usually saw him 2 or 3 times a week. I went to his place, during the week we stay at his place, on the weekends we went out. During the week at his place I was expected to be nude or in sexy lingerie when I was with him. I was usually in just a garter belt, stockings and high heels. We greeted affectionally then just let nature take it's course. Sometimes he wanted sex right away, in different ways, sometimes we just relaxed until he was ready or in the mood. Sometimes we had dinner, sometimes we watched TV, sometimes his friends came over. I knew why I was there and I knew at sometime before I left I knew he would want me in one way or another and I always looked forward to pleasing him. And when I left I always looked forward to the next time I'd be with him.
Sounds Beautiful!!!!

It’s varied over the years. Some I’ve developed a bond with and we really enjoyed our company together. Just a instant connection, which led to spending time together outside the bedroom. Dinner, concerts, sporting events, etc. I’ve even went with one to his class reunion and that we were a couple. I still text with a few that have left the area
Sounds Amazing. I want the same so much!

Unfortunately my vanilla life isnt allowing for more exploration of time alone with a Bull. Its def something we would both like to explore and judging by his reactions to me just laying in bed with another guy, I know he's ready to push that limit.
You look sooo perfect for the Superior Big Black Cock Studs!

With some it is just sex but with the steadies meeting for drinks in public is a turn on and pillow talk between each round is great (love multiple rounds) and just adds to the sex. Spent a couple weekends with a steady and have to say cuddling and talking before sleeps really revs me up for morning sex and going out to eat or dance freshly fucked and knowing there will be more is the best thing ever.
WOW! so well said. Just sex ....sometimes that all it was ...just sex. And yes, being taken out in public and shown off was a turn on, as was pillow talk before and after. Oooooh yes .... multiple orgasms!!!! Love cuddling and after care ... and looking forward to more .... in the morning .... love mornings, the best time of day. I love going out to a club or dancing after sex ..... with a smile on my face and still feeling that wetness and desire ..... knowing there will more when we get home.

Hubby set up cameras in the bedroom to catch all the action he's not home for. No worries, they aren't hidden and none of it is used for anything except personal enjoyment.

So after watching some of my sexcapades he's noticed how much time we spend not fucking. How much cuddling after the bull cums. How much kissing and caressing occurs. How much chatting and joking around happens. Usually things start hot and heavy and we fuck for a while. Then once he cums we usually fall spent, intertwined on the bed. Some bulls are done and leave but most stay a while talk, and thier hands wander my body as we lay together.

Sometimes this lasts longer then the actual fucking. Hubby even seems to get off on it more. There was one video where we finished and the bull pulled me over to lay on his chest. I started to rub his cock. Looked up at home and we made out as I rubbed him hard. He then rolled me over and we started again. Hubby has cum to that video clip numerous times.

So for the wives and bulls do you prefer a hit it and quit it situation or do you enjoy sharing a little more personal time? Cucks do you get off on the thought of ur wife being a little more intimate with a bull and spending time more then just fucking?
That's a shame

We would all like to see any pics/video's

Sometimes is a fast BJ with them when not a lot of time, sometimes all night.

Sometimes is a fast BJ with them when not a lot of time, sometimes all night.
I agree, it depends on the situation and the time you have, sometimes it has to be just a "Quickie". I think most of us would prefer being able to share a little more personal time.

I agree, it depends on the situation and the time you have, sometimes it has to be just a "Quickie". I think most of us would prefer being able to share a little more personal time.
My guy just needs head and I love just running over to get him off, but it’s been over a year dating him so I’m more than happy to please him when that’s what he needs from me.

My guy just needs head and I love just running over to get him off, but it’s been over a year dating him so I’m more than happy to please him when that’s what he needs from me.
I agree with you, if that is what he wants and needs .... I want to satisfy and please him

I agree with you, if that is what he wants and needs .... I want to satisfy and please him
I used to do it for my now cuckold but not anymore, the fast blow jobs are for my man and hid BBC now. Love going back to work after just swallowed his cum, I just feel so sexy after.

I used to do it for my now cuckold but not anymore, the fast blow jobs are for my man and hid BBC now. Love going back to work after just swallowed his cum, I just feel so sexy after.
I've only done that once, a BJ in the car in the back of a shopping mall parking lot on my lunch break, but I feel the same way after giving him head and swallowing ...... naughty and sexy, aroused and turned on.

Back